SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- I.V. Abakumova, General theory of meaning, psychological concepts of meaning formation, meaning didactics. Reader (CREDO, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Drobizheva, Social problems of interethnic relations in post-Soviet Russia (Center for Human Values, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dyakova, Civil identity of generations in modern Russia: a sociological analysis. The dissertation of a candidate of sociological sciences (Astrakhan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Erikson, The Life Cycle Completed (W.W. Norton Company, New York City, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Mead, Mind, self, and society: from the Standpoint of a social behaviorist (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- К. Marcelo, М. Lopez, Е. Kirby, Civic engagement among young men and women (CIRCLE, USA, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Nikovskaya, State Administration of the Russian Federation: Challenges and Prospects, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference Public Administration in the 21st Century: Compilation, Electronic Edition of Network Distribution. 646-650 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Shikova, Bulletin of the Adygea State University, Series 1: Regional studies: philosophy, history, sociology, jurisprudence, political science, cultural science. No. 1. 111-116 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Grishina, Civil Identity of Russian Youth: the Experience of Monitoring Studies of the 90s.The dissertation of a doctor of sociological sciences (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Akhmetshina, Patriotic education as a factor in the formation of civic identity of students. The dissertation of the candidate of pedagogical sciences (Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Loginova, Formation of civic identity of school children by means of Internet resources. The dissertation of the candidate of pedagogical sciences (Samara, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Harutyunyan, Social sciences and modernity, T. 4 - Social sciences and modernity, 91-97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Semenenko, Political Identity and Identity Policy, T.1 .: Identity as a category of political science: a dictionary of terms and concepts (ROSSPEN, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sanina, The Formation of Russian Identity (MAX-Press, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pavlenko, N.N. Korzh, Psychological journal, T. 19. No. 1, 53-62 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Yaroslavskaya, Problems of civil and regional identity in modern Russia, Problems of civil and regional identity in modern Russia: a collection of scientific papers. 32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Knyazev, Acmeological and pedagogical concept of civic education in the system of Russian education. The dissertation of a doctor of pedagogical sciences (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Malinova, Russia and the “West” in the 20th Century: Transformation of the Discourse on Collective Identity (ROSSPEN, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gulina, Y.P. Zinchenko, Advisory Psychology.Series: Textbook for high schools. Third Generation Standard (Publisher Peter, St. Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.