SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- S.N. Bostanova, F.O. Semenova, Scientific notes of the University named after P. F. Lesgaft. 10, 230-236 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bardakhanova, Сlass teacher. 3, 9-50 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Berezin, Psychological and psychophysiological adaptation of man (Nauka, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. Myers, Social psychology (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Brushlinsky, Problems of psychology of the subject (Institute of Psychology RAS, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Mikhailova, S.M. Yusfin, Class teacher. 3, 81-87 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rogers, Counseling and psychotherapy (EKSMO-Press, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Krylova, Class teacher. 3, 92-103 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.