SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- N.V. Grishina, Psychologicheskiye issledovania. 6 (30). (2013) URL: http://psystudy.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Poznyakov, T.S. Vavakina, Resource-and-value approach to analyzing social interaction of joint life activity subjects (MosGU Publishers, Mosсow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Druzhinin, Psychology of peculiarities: Selected works (Institute of Psychology, RAS», Mosсow, Publishers 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, Psychology of professional pedagogical thinking. (Author’s abstract of Doctor of Psychology dissertation, Mosсow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, Psychologiya i shkola, 1, 64-70 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, О.А. Skakunova, Izvestiya IGU. Psychology series. 27, 16-31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, О.А. Skakunova, The role of a young doctor’s creative professional thinking in his interaction with patients (Collected articles: Psychology of man as subject of cognition, communication and activity, Mosсow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyin, Psychology of adulthood (Piter, St.Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, O.N. Slodchuk, Chelovechesky factor: Socialny psycholog. 31, 415-422 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, G.L Shamatonova, A.S. Kashapov, I.V. Otstavnova, Education integration. 21, 683–694 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, Izvestiya IGU. Psychology series. 22, 3-9. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, I.V. Serafimovich, Y.V. Poshekhonova, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 10, 8094 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.