SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- S.L. Lobachev, V.I. Soldatkin, Telecommunications and informatization of education. 1, 22-36 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Osin, Multimedia in education: the context of informatization (Agency “Publishing Service”, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Е.S. Polat, М.Yu. Buharkina, Theory and practice of distance learning (Academy, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Traynev, V.Yu. Teplyshev, I.V. Traynev, New information and communication technologies in education (Dashkov and K, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Molodtsova, S.Y. Shalova, L.I. Kobysheva, Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2(23), 169-172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Higher education in Russia. 7, 12–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bodalev, Fundamentals of socio-psychological research (Gardariki, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Molodtsova, V.V. Gora, S.Y. Shalova, Bulletin of the VSPU. 2, 24-30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.