SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- K. Rogers, The perspective on psychotherapy. Becoming a human (Progress, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Ananyev, Man as a subject of knowledge (Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Shchedrovitsky, Selected works (School of Cultural Policy, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lefebvre, Conflicting structures (Soviet radio, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Psychology of personality (MSU publishing House, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Lomov, Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Feldstein, Psychology of the modern teenager (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Salpagarova, F.O. Semenova, Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of education. 5, 51-58 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinstein, Fundamentals of General psychology (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Mamardashvili, “As I understand philosophy” (Progress, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Semenova, Family and personality: problems of interaction. 11. 78-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, Psychology of early youth (Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Slobodchikov, G.A. Zuckerman, Questions of psychology. 3, 25-36 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rean, N.V. Bordovskaya, S.I. Rozum, Psychology and pedagogy (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakharova, G.B. Tagieva, New research in psychology. 1(34), 41-43 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Ebzeev, Scientific problems of humanitarian research. 1(5), 83-89 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bozhovich, L.S. Slavina, Transition period from infancy to early age (Institute of practical psychology, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Salpagarova, Program of formation of reflexive competence “I know myself” (Karachaevsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.