SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- V. Mazilov, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. 4, 201–211 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamionov. ICERI2018 Proceedings, 11th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. November 12th-14th. Seville, Spain; 9543-9548 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grigorieva, The World of Psychology. 1, 93–101 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamionov, M. Grigoryeva, A. Grigoryev, Social Psychology and Society. 1, 18–34 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Trotsuk, K. Sokhadze. Bulletin of the RUDN University. Series: Sociology. 4, 58–74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudinov. Acmeology. S1-2, 124–125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamionov. Bulletin of the RUDN University. Series: Psychology and Pedagogy. 4, 379–394 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamionov, A. Grigoryev, International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE). 7(1), 15-20 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Panich, E. Ovsyannikova, M. Khudaev, Problems of Modern Teacher Education. 55-9, 349–355 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Elnikova, The Psychology of Education in a Multicultural Space. 1-21, 10-15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.