SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- L.D. Galdacano, I. E. Rogov, News of Southern Federal University, 12, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ramazanova, Profile training of high school students in the network interaction of educational institutions and organizations (Saransk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Artemova, Educational and professional route of high school students: from concept to implementation (Kuzgpa, Novokuznetsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Khalikova, Profile training at school as a stage of continuous education: on the example of disciplines of the natural science cycle (Kazan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Motorenko, Vestnik universiteta (GUU), 4, 79-81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sinitsyna, Preprofessional differentiation of high school students as a condition for improving the quality of foreign language teaching (Ekaterinburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Popovich, Secondary vocational education, 3, 36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Lomov, Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Konopkin, Psychological mechanisms of regulation of activity (Vympel, Moscow 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Obnosov, The idea of the profession as a factor of professional self-determination of vocational school students (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Basics of proforientacii, 130–154 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, Strategy of life (Thought, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Semenova, Features and formation of professional representations at students in educational space of pedagogical College (Irkutsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.