SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychophysiology and clinical psychology: theory and practice|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- H.L. Ansbacher, Suicide as communication: Adler’s concept and current applications. Journal of Individual Psychology, 25(2), 174-180 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Ansbacher, R.R. Ansbacher, The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler: A systematic presentation in selection from his writings. (Harper & Row, Publishers, New York, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adler, Drunkenness and suicide. Journal of Individual Psychology, 71(1), 4-13 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Adler, The Neurotic Constitution. (Moffat, Yard and Company, New York, 1921) [Google Scholar]
- O. Atilola, O. Ayinde, The suicide of Sàngó through the prism of Integrated Motivational – Volitional model of suicide: implications for culturally sensitive public education among the Yorùbá. Mental Health, Religion & Culture, 18(5), 408-417 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Barlow, B.C. Mullany, N. Neault, Y. Davis, T. Billy, R. Hastings, Coho V. Mescal, K. Lake, J. Powers, E. Clouse, R. Reid, J.T. Walkup, The Journal of the National Center, 17(1), 1-24 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Beck, Community-based cognitive therapy for suicide attempters (National Institute of Health, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borum, Social Work in Public Health, 29, 656–670 (2014) DOI: 10.1080/19371918.2013.776339 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Friedman, Discussions of the Vienna Psychoanalytic Society, 1910 “On Suicide, with particular reference to suicide among young students”. (International Universities Press, New York, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Goldston, S.D. Molock, L.B. Whitbeck, J.L. Murakami, L.H. Zayas, G.C. Nagayama, American Psychologist, 63(1), 14–31 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Johnson-Migalski, The Journal of Individual Psychology, 67(1), 31-40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kajino, Journal of Individual Psychology, 68(4), 337-350 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kajino, The Development and Expansion of Individual Psychology in Japan (Adler Graduate School, MN, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kitanaka, Cultural Medical Psychiatry, 32, 152-176 (2008) DOI 10.1007/s11013-008-9087-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Mozdzierz, The Journal of Individual Psychology, 54(1), 1-3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Neuringer, Journal of Individual Psychology, 30 (1), 59-64 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Schoener, A high-risk situation: The suicidal client. Minnesota Psychologist (Spring, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Slade, R.C. Edelman, The Journal of Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention, 35(2), 82-89 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zirkel, Urban Review, 37(2), 107-126 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.