SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic directions in the development of education and social and labor rehabilitation of people with special educational needs|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- E.S. Kurbangalieva, D.N. Veretennikov, Psychological science and education 2017. 22(1). 169-180 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Martynova, D.F. Romanenko, Historical and social and educational thought. 4 (20), 98-102 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Skuratovskaya, T.V. Klimova, I.S. Volodina, Culture of tolerant interaction in the socio-cultural space of the University as a condition of accessibility of vocational education for disabled people (Rostov-on-Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Palenny, Proceedings of the IV Moscow Symposium on the history of the deaf (Zagreus, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Akatov, Social rehabilitation of children with disabilities (VLADOS, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Z. Kantor, A.P. Antropov, T. G. Galina, Psychological science and education 23 (2), 42-49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Voevodina, Vocational education and labor markets. 4, 20-27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Kantor, Herzen University Bulletin, 10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of availability in higher education institutions conditions for higher education for disabled (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vovk, Accessibility of higher education for the disabled: materials of the final international, 13–16 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Kantor, International journal of experimental education, 7. 132-135 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.