SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic directions in the development of education and social and labor rehabilitation of people with special educational needs|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- T.A. Vlasova, V.I. Lubovsky, N.A. Tsypina, Children with psychical developmental delay (Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Egorova, Features of memory and thinking of primary students lagging behind in development (Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lebedinsky, Disorders of mental development in children (Moscow, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Puzanov, N.P. Konyaeva, B.B. Gorski et al, Teaching children with intellectual disabilities: (oligophrenopedagogy) (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Babkina, Almanac of the Institute of Correctional Pedagogy, 34, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zambacevichene Defectology. 1, 28-33, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zaika, N.P. Nazarova, I.A. Marenich, Psychology Issues. 1, 41-45, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Zak Methods of development of intellectual abilities in children 9 years old (Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Solovieva, Cognitive abilities of students: phenomenology, diagnosis and development (Stavropol, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Uruntaeva, J.A. Afonkina, Workshop on child psychology (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.