SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Legal hermeneutics in the 21st century (St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Matskevich, Legal education and science. 4, 2-3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Domnina A.V. Legal Education and Science. 1, 7-10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sinyukov V. N. Journal of Russian la”, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gentile F. State and Law. 132-137 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Sulima I.I. Understanding approaches to the Humanization of Education: A study guide. (N. Novgorod, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Yulina, Questions of Philosophy, 2, 107 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. de la Morandiere. Trans. from Fr., 29-30 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Berman, Western legal tradition: the age of formation (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Anners History of European law (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.