SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- Institute of State and Law RAS, The transformation of law in the digital age (2019). URL: http://igpran.ru/download/%D0%A4%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82%2021-03-2019.pdf. Accessed: 05. 09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2017 N 1632-r "On approval of the program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (2017). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_221756/. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 12, 2019 No. 195-r "On recognition of the expiration of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2017 N 1632-r" (2019). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_318450/. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- The passport of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation", approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects, protocol No. 16 of December 24, 2018 (2018). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_319432/. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chizhov, The use of information and communication technologies in judicial activities in the context of the formation of the information society. Ph.D. thesis. Moscow: Russian State University of Justice (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2012 N 1406 (as amended on December 24, 2018) "On the federal target program" Development of the Russian judicial system for 2013-2020" (2012). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140638/. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Belousov, E-justice and its role in the organization of judicial protection in Russia, Administrator of the Court. URL: http://xn—-7sbbaj7auwnffhk.xn–p1ai/article/13858. Accessed: 05.09.2019.(2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Naumov, Law in the era of digital transformation: in search of solutions. Russian Law: Education, Practice, Science, 6, 4-11 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Ageeva, Legal process and "digital right". In G.R. Khasaev. S.I. Ashmarina (Eds.), Proceedings of the VII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference «Russian Science: Actual Research and Development» (pp. 324-328). Samara: SSUE (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Ageeva, P.P. Lang, A.V. Loshkarev, T.V. Chugurova, E.N. Churakova, Peculiarities of protecting the rights of participants of financial markets in court. In E.G. Popkova (Ed), The Future of the Global Financial System: Down-Fall or Harmony. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 57 (pp.545-552). Cham: Springer International Publishing (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Litova, A. Mikheeva, A. Krivorotova, The court first recognized cryptocurrency property. RBC. URL: https://www.rbc.ru/finances/07/05/2018/5af0280d9a7947165a6e8c22. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Dmitrieva (Ed.), The digital transformation of public administration: Myths and reality (HSE, Moscow, 2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS), The development of the digital economy is ahead of legislation and law enforcement (2019).URL: https://fas.gov.ru/news/28360. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Berman, On the issue of digital literacy. Modern Studies of Social Problems, 8 (6-2),35-38 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shemetova, S.V. Chugunova, Some problems of application of the digital signature in administrative activity of the enterprises and way of their decision. Actual Problems of Aviation and Astronautics, 3, 425-427 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.