SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dealing with New Security Threats: Strategies in Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- G.J. Hwang, S.M. Yang, A study for the object tracking method between cameras in mass video surveillance environment. Advanced Science Letters, 22 (11),3247-3251 (2016). DOI: 10.1166/asl.2016.7963. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lopez-Fuentes, J. van de Weijer, M. González-Hidalgo, H. Skinnemoen, A.D. Bagdanov, Review on computer vision techniques in emergency situations. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 77(13), 17069-17107 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Putra, A.L. Prasasti, T.W. Purboyo, Analysis of retinex algorithm on digital image from CCTV camera for face recognition. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 96(23), 7942-7962 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Cho, E.-M. Yang, C. Seo, Multiple number plates recognition system implementation using HD CCTVs. Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, 17 (3),643-649 (2017). DOI: 10.17654/EC017030643. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vel‘As, M. Kutaj, M. Durovec, Influence of changing the parameters of the camera system on video-based motion detection. In Proceedings of 2017 International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST) (pp. 1-5). IEEE (2017). DOI: 10.1109/CCST.2017.8167829. [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Choi, J.Y. Na, Study on real-time crime response service using multi-CCTV collaboration technology. In ICCBDC‘18 Proceedings of the 2018 2nd International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (pp. 78-81). ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. New York, N.Y.: ACM (2018). DOI: 10.1145/3264560.3264573. [Google Scholar]
- V.M.E. Jacintha, S. Jamuna Rani, J. Glory Beula, J. Jeba Johnsly, An extensive resolution of ATM security systems. In: 2017 Third International Conference on Science Technology Engineering & Management (ICONSTEM), Chennai, India (pp. 934-938). IEEE (2018). DOI: 10.1109/ICONSTEM.2017.8261340. [Google Scholar]
- S. Byon, E. Kwon, E.S. Jung, Y.T. Lee, A study on location information aided re-identification in CCTV environment. In Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC) (pp. 817-819). IEEE (2017). DOI: 10.1109/ICTC.2017.8190790. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Courtney, Stop, thief! Engineering and Technology, 10 (4),70-73 (2015). DOI: 10.1049/et.2015.0440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shammi, S. Islam, H.A. Rahman, H.U. Zaman, An automated way of vehicle theft detection in parking facilities by identifying moving vehicles in CCTV video stream. In Proceedings of 2018 International Conference on Communication, Computing and Internet of Things (IC3IoT) (pp. 36-41). IEEE (2018). DOI: 10.1109/IC3IoT.2018.8668135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Dang, S.I. Hassan, S. Im, I. Mehmood, H. Moon, Utilizing text recognition for the defects extraction in sewers CCTV inspection videos. Computers in Industry, 99, 96-109 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.compind.2018.03.020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Kim, G.W. Bang, Development of security camera combined beacon signal for transmission of disaster and crime situation as well as tracking location. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(2), 141-144 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Gupta, P. Chaudhary, An efficient face parts detection technique for CCTV surveillance. In 2017 International Conference on Innovations in Control, Communication and Information Systems (ICICCI) (pp. 1-6). IEEE (2019). DOI: 10.1109/ICICCIS.2017.8660814. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Adams, J.M. Ferryman, The future of video analytics for surveillance and its ethical implications. Security Journal, 28(3), 272-289 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adrian, P. Ismet, P. Petru, An overview of intelligent surveillance systems development. In Proceedings of 2018 International Symposium on Electronics and Telecommunications (ISETC) (pp. 1-6). IEEE (2018). DOI: 10.1109/ISETC.2018.8584003. [Google Scholar]
- H. Al-Kawaz, N. Clarke, S.M. Furnell, F. Li, A. Alruban, Advanced facial recognition for digital forensics. In A. Jøsang (Ed.), Proceedings of the 17th European Conference on Information Warfare and Security. ECCWS 2018 (pp. 11-19). Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wickes, Facial recognition: Designing 21st century rules. Biometric Technology Today, 10, 7-10 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/S0969-4765(18)30157-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yimyam, T. Pinthong, N. Chumuang, M. Ketcham, Face Detection Criminals through CCTV Cameras. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems 2018 (SITIS) (pp. 351-357). IEEE (2019). DOI: 10.1109/SITIS.2018.00061. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.