SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dealing with New Security Threats: Strategies in Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- E.L. Sidorenko, A.A. Lykov, Prospects for the legal regulation of Central Bank digital currency. In Ashmarina S., Vochozka M., Mantulenko V. (Eds.), Digital age: Chances, challenges and future. ISCDTE 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 84 (pp. 613-623). Cham: Springer (2020). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-27015-5_73. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ivantsov, E.L. Sidorenko, B.A. Spasennikov, Yu.M. Berezkin, Ya.A. Sukhodolov, Cryptocurrency-related crimes: Key criminological trends. Russian Journal of Criminology, 13(1), 85-93 (2019). DOI: 10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(1).85-93. [in Rus]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. van Wegberg, J. Oerlemans, O. van Deventer, Bitcoin money laundering: Mixed results? An explorative study on money laundering of cybercrime proceeds using bitcoin. Journal of Financial Crime, 25(2), 419-435 (2018). DOI: 10.1108/JFC-11-2016-0067. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kethineni, Y. Cao, C. Dodge, Use of bitcoin in Darknet markets: Examining facilitative factors on bitcoin-related crimes. American Journal of Criminal Justice, 43(2), 141-157 (2017). DOI: 10.1007/s12103-017-9394-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basel Institute on Governance, New perspectives in e-government and the prevention of corruption. Working Paper 23 (2017). URL: https://www.baselgovernance.org/publications/working-paper-23-new-perspectives-e-government-and-prevention-corruption. Accessed: 21.10.19. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations e-government survey 2016: E-government in support of sustainable development (2016). URL: http://workspace.unpan.org/sites/Internet/Documents/UNPAN97453.pdf. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ante, Cryptocurrency, blockchain and crime. In: K. McCarthy (Ed.) The money laundering market: Regulating the criminal economy (pp.171-198). Agenda Publishing, Newcastle upon Tyne (2018). DOI: 10.2307/j.ctv5cg8z1.10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Adam, M. Fazekas, Are emerging technologies helping win the fight against corruption in developing countries? Pathways for Prosperity Commission. Background Paper Series; no. 21 (2018). URL: http://www.govtransparency.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ICT-corruption-24Feb19_FINAL.pdf. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [Google Scholar]
- R. Banning-Lover, Nine ways to use technology to reduce corruption. The Guardian, Thu 26 May 2016 17.16 BST. (2016). URL: https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/may/26/nine-ways-to-use-technology-to-reduce-corruption. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [Google Scholar]
- Regional School of Public Administration, Abuse of information technology (IT) for corruption (2013). URL: https://respaweb.eu/download/doc/Abuse+of+Information+Technology+%28IT%29+for+Corruption.pdf/d867df158b864e8c843c15e5eece5016.pdf. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [Google Scholar]
- I. Fountoukidis, E. Dafli, Analyzing the corruption on a procurement network using Graph theory. OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum, 2019. OECD Conference Centre, Paris (2019). URL: https://www.oecd.org/corruption/integrity-forum/academic-papers/Fountoukidis-Dafli-graph-theory.pdf. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [Google Scholar]
- R. Milani, The impact of corruption on procurement performance. An assessment of Italian public work contracts and suppliers. OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum, 2019. OECD Conference Centre, Paris (2019). URL: https://www.oecd.org/corruption/integrity-forum/academic-papers/Milani%202019%20Corruption-Procurement%20Youth%20ResearchEdge%20Papers.pdf. Accessed: 01.10.19. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Koryakin, "Digitalization" of public relations and its impact on the state of corruption in the military organization of the state. Obosnik (electronic journal) (2019). URL: http://www.oboznik.ru/?p=63821. Accessed: 01. 10.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Moiseevskaya, Implementation of anti-corruption policy in the conditions of digitalization of economy and society. Scientific Notes of Young Researchers, 3, 62-68 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.