SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- A.M. Jarkas, C.G. Bitar, Factors affecting construction labor productivity in Kuwait. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 138(7), 811-820 (2014). DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Crespi, P. Zuniga, Innovation and productivity: Evidence from six Latin American countries. World Development, 40(2), 273-290 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.worlddev.2011.07.010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal service of state statistics, Region of Russia, Socio-economic indicators. Stat. proceedings of the Rosstat, Moscow (2018). URL: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2018/region/reg-pok18.pdf. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Selezneva, Economic essence and value of labor productivity. Scientific Discussion: Economics and Management, 5, 91-101 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- C. Syverson, What determines productivity? Journal of Economic Literature, 49(2), 326-365 (2011). DOI: 10.1257/jel.49.2.326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shash, A.I. Borodin, Indicators and methods of measuring labor productivity and the possibility of their application in enterprises. Scientific Notes of Petrozavodsk State University, 3-1(148), 96-101 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Repina, M.V. Simonova, E.I. Sukhanova, The development of a forecast model of labor productivity management at industrial enterprises. In Y. Silin, Y. Animitsa, E. Dvoryadkina, V. Blaginin (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization: Global, National, Regional Dimension (SICNI 2018). Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 240 (pp. 96-99). Atlantis Press: Paris (2018). DOI: 10.2991/sicni-18.2019.20. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vaisburd, M.V. Simonova, I.V. Bogatyreva, E.G. Vanina, E.P. Zheleznikova, Рroductivity of labor and salaries in Russia: Problems and solutions. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(5S), 157-165 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lobanova, N.V. Trofimova, Factor analysis of social labor productivity in the Volga federal district. Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov, 5, 251-255 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Ovchinnikova, Y.A. Salikov, A.V. Markov, Productivity and technological development aggregate factors of competitiveness of regional enterprises. Bulletin of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 1(63), 236-243 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Black, L.M. Lync. How to compete: The impact of workplace practices and information technology on productivity. Review of Economics and Statistics, 83(3), 434-445 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fedchenko, Methodological approaches to the study of labor productivity. Russian Journal of Labor Economics, 3(1), 41-62 (2016). DOI: 10.18334/et.3.1.35153. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Government of the Russian Federation, Passport priority program "increase productivity and employment support» (2017). URL: http://government.ru/news/29354/. Accessed: 01.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Nasirzadeh, P. Nojedehi, Dynamic modeling of labor productivity in construction projects. International Journal of Project Management, 31(6), 903-911 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2012.11.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.