SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- M. Petrov, V. Burov, M. Shklyaruk, A. Sharov, State as a platform. (Cyber)state for digital economics (Center for Strategic Research, Moscow, 2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Anisimova, L.N. Semerkova, Development of digital platforms and information technologies in the Russian Federation. Journal of Samara University. Economics and Management, 9(4), 7-11 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Popov, Consciousness as interface in communication structure. Manuscript. 12(2), 54-60 (2019). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dementiev, Innovation: Between the coase theorem and the Hobbes theorem. Journal of Institutional Studies, 11(1), 95-114 (2019). [in Rus]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Strelets, Features of bilateral markets network benefits. Economic Relationships, 9(1), 383-392 (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Knyaznedelin, I.D. Bekmurzaev, V.A. Titov, Digital platforms as a tool for efficiency enhancement in the system of state procurement in Russia. Journal of Tver State University. Economics and Management, 2(46), 53-61 (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chernodub, D. Dzuba, Overview of neurofeedback techniques. Programming Problem, 2, 79-94 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Zmeu, N.A. Markov, B.S. Notkin, I.A. Shipitko, Model-free predictive inverse control with recycled reference step response. Computer Science and Control Systems, 3(21), 109-117 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vieira, F. Dias, A. Mota, Comparison between artificial neural networks and neurofuzzy systems in modelling and control: A case study. Paper presented at the IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline), 36(12), 249-255 (2003). DOI: 10.1016/S1474-6670(17)32543-0. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sorokin, V.Yu. Bondarev, E.L Krotova, Artificial neural network as a means and method of statistical data processing. Journal of the Urals Federal District. Security in the Information Sphere, 2(20), 19-22 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tsaregorodtsev, Parallel implementation of back-propagation neural network software on SMP computers. In V. Malyshkin (Ed.), Parallel Computing Technologies. PaCT 2005. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3606 (pp.186-192). Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer (2005). DOI: 10.1007/11535294_16. [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Wilson, T.R. Martinez, The general inefficiency of batch training for gradient descent learning. Neural Networks, 16(10), 1429-1451 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tarabrins, Review on the research topic “Modeling the system of knowledge management on the basis of neural networks”. Young Scientist, 22(208), 58-62 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Shotylo, V.E. Krainova, A.V. Skurydin, Trends in the development of artificial neural networks in digital economy. Econominfo, 15(4), 65-69 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.Z. Gelishanov, T.N. Yudina, A.V. Babkin, Digital platforms in economics: Essence, models, development trends. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of St.Petersburgh State Polytechnical University, 11(6), 22-36 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.