SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- E.P. Pecherskaya, L.V. Averina, L.G Karanatova, S.A. Kozhevnikova, Innovation educational institutions as a point of growth in digital economy. In V.V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development”, GCPMED-2019. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 57 (pp. 365-372). London: Future Academy (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.36. [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Belyaevsky, G.D. Kulagina, L.A. Dancheno, A.V. Korotkov, A.A. Romanov, V.V. Usov, Statistics of market of goods and services (Finances and Statistics, Moscow, 2002). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kandrashina, A.M. Izmailov, V.V. Mantulenko, N.S. Mirzayev, Theoretical aspects of gaps formation in the system of Russian higher education, In V.V. Mantulenko (Ed.) Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development”, GCPMED-2019. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 57 (pp. 1135-1142). London: Future Academy (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.114. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Pavlova, Features of the service and its marketing. Librarium (2009). URL: http://www.elitarium.ru/2009/01/23/osobennosti_marketinga_uslugi.html. Accessed 12.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ashmarina, E.A. Kandrashina, I.A. Plaksina, Interest alignment model in the higher education system. In V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of the 17th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” (November 26-27, 2018, Samara. Russia). SHS Web of Conferences, 62, 12001 Les Ulis: EDP Sciences (2019). DOI: 10.1051/shsconf/20196212001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Chertykovcev, A.N. Bogusonov, To the question of stability of economic systems. Bulletin of Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2 (13),78-79 (2006). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.