SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Summary of E-dialogue on “Creating an Inclusive Society: Practical strategies to promote social inclusion” (organized by DPSD, UNDESA, 2007). Information on https://www.un.org/esa/socdev/egms/docs/2009/Ghana/inclusive-society.pdf (accessed: 07/ 10/2019). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Buzskyi, Cultural policy strategies in the context of communication development, Education. The science. Innovation: Southern Dimension, 3(29), 45-51 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Booth, Tony and Mel Ainscow, Indicators of inclusion: a practical guide (Ed. 2nd. in Vogana, Regional Research Center inclusive education (CSIE), Moscow, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dirie, The information culture of a modern teacher as a condition for the development of readiness for the innovative technologies use, Bulletin of Samara State Technical University. Series: Psychological Sciences, 1(37), 41-50 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Zhunusova, A.S. Ilyasova, and D.O. Abisheva, Inclusion as an innovation in education, Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2015, Publisher: LLC “Printing Center KAN”, 221-224 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Legkonogih, S.L. Popova, I.A. Kunshenko, T.A. Lubentsova, and E.A. Dziuba, The Concept of innovation in the socio-pedagogical technologies of inclusive education, Human capital, 5(125), 153-161 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Polyansky, and V.D. Martirosyan, Inclusive Culture in an Educational Organization, Scientific works of Moscow Humanitarian University, 1, 7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ryapisova, Inclusive education as a systemic innovation, Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, 1, 7-20 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Starovoit, Inclusive culture of an educational organization: approaches to understanding and formation, Concept, 8, 31–35 (2016.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.