SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Descriptors of Philosophical Epistemology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- E.L. Deci, R.M. Ryan, Self-Determination Research: Reflections and Future Directions (Handbook of Self-Determination Research. Rochester, NY: University of Rochester Press, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Ryan, E.L. Deci, Self-Determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, Social Development and Well-Being, American Psychologist, 55 (1), 74 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Dergacheva, Autonomy and Self-Determination in the Psychology of Motivation: the Theory of E. Deci and R. Ryan („ed. by D.A. Leontiev‟) (Modern Psychology of Motivation, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Stepanova, The Development Model of Self-Determination as the Basis for Prevention of Addictive Behaviour of Adolescents in Modern Educational Organizations, Psychological and Pedagogical Research, 9 (4), 21–32 (2017). DOI:10.17759/psyedu.2017090403 [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Labzova, The Theory of Self-Determination and Its Application in International Educational Practice, Human and Education, 3 (52), 152–156 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Mandrikova, The Theory of Self-Determination in an Organizational Context: a Review of Foreign Research, Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 7 (4), 120–140 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Makarov, Self-Determination of Crime through Its Organized Forms, Volga Pedagogical Search, 4 (6), 142–144 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bochkareva, To the Issue of Forms of Self-Determination of Crime, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University, Series: Law, 2 (4), 70–71 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sorokin, Social and Cultural Dynamics: a Study of Changes in Large Systems of Art, Truth, Ethics, Law and Public Relations (translated from English, commented and article by V.V. Sapov. Saint Petersburg, Russian Christian Academy of Humanities, 1056, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Durin, V.A. Semenov, Conflict as a Social Contradiction (Publishing House of Far Eastern State Transport University, Khabarovsk, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gurba, S.A. Dyuzhikov, M.D. Rozin, V.N. Ryabtsev, V.P. Svechkarev, Cognitive Approaches to the Generalized Analysis of Geopolitical Conflicts, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 119 (17) 1459–1463 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.