SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Descriptors of Philosophical Epistemology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- R. Shusterman, The good life, the examined life, and the embodied life, Human Affairs, 18 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Holzhey-Kunz, Psychopathology on a philosophical basis: Ludwig Binswanger and Jean-Paul Sartre, Schweizer Archiv für Neurologie und Psychiatrie, 152 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Borisov, Practicing philosophy in daily life, SENTENTIA. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Shusterman, Enhanced cognition, ethics, and some problems of self-knowledge, Journal of Speculative Philosophy, 25 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Holzhey-Kunz, Two ways of combining philosophy and psychopathology of time experiences, Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences, 17 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bubner, Plato, justice and pluralism, European Journal of Philosophy, 3 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lahav, On thinking clearly and distinctly, Metaphilosophy, 23 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Amir, Shaftesbury as a popperian: critical rationalism before its time? Part I, Analiza i Egzystencja, 35 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lahav, What is philosophical in philosophical counseling? Journal of Applied Philosophy, 13 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Murdoch, Knowing the void, Daimon, 60 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. LeBon, D. Arnaud, Progress towards wise decision making, Philosophy of Management, 4 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Borisov, Philosophical Practice in life of university, 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts, 3 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Shusterman, Popular art and education, Studies in Philosophy and Education, 13 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lahav, The Deep Philosophy Group: Origin, Testimonies, Practice (Hardwik (Vermont), Loyev Books, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.