SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- H. Guo, J. Zhao, J. Tang, The role of top managers’ human and social capital in business model innovation. Chinese Management Studies, 7(3),447-469 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Katkalo, The evolution of strategic management, Theory. St. Peterburg: St: Peterburg University Publishing House (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chesbrough, R. Rosenbloom, The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation’s technology spin-off companies. Industrial and Corporate Change, 11(3),529-555 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Stewart, Q. Zhao, Internet Marketing, Business Models, and Public Policy. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 19-2, 287-296 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, The Theory of the Business. Harvard Business Review (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Amit, C. Zott, Value Creation in Ebusiness. Strategic Management Journal, 6-722, 493-520 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mizik, R. Jacobson, Trading off between value creation and value appropriation: the financial implications shifts in strategic emphasis. Journal of Marketing, 67 (1),63-76 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Santos, A positive theory of social entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Ethics, 111 (3),335-351 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Osterwalder, Y. Pigneur, Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. John Wiley & Sons (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tucci, C. Chesbrough, F. Piller, J. West, When do firms undertake open, collaborative activities? Introduction to the special section on open innovation and open business models. Industrial & Corporate Change, 25, 283-288 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sommerrock, Social entrepreneurship business models. Houdsmill (etc.): Palgrave Macmillan (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Prahalad, M.S. Krishnan, Business’ Innovation Space: Creating Value Together with the Consumer. Alpina Publishers: Yurait (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Slywotsky, Миграция ценности. Что будет с вашим бизнесом послезавтра [Migration of value. What will happen to your budiness the day after tomorrow].Mann, Ivanov and Ferber (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Kotelnikov, New business models for a new era of rapid change driven by innovation. M.: Eksmo (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shingarev, Building a business model of a development-oriented corporation. [online], Available at: http://www.aup.ru/books/m74/3.htm (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Soolyatte, A business model is the key to business development based on innovation. Innovation Management, 1(9),6-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedorenko, Enterprise Strategy vs Enterprise Business Model [online], Available at: http://socium.com.ua/2011/02/business-strategy-vsbusiness-model/#more-1190 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gavrilova, A. Alsufyev, A. Yanson, Modern Notation of Business Models: Visual Trend. Foresight-Russia, 8(2),56-70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Masyuk, M.A. Bushueva, E.A. Kotovshchikova, Business model of a company when looking for an investor and launching a startup. Azimuth of Scientific Research: Economics and Administration, 5, 3-16, 122-125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Petrichev, N.N. Masyuk, M.A. Bushueva, Typology of the University Business Model for Integration into the International Strategic Alliances. Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), pp. 2839-2845 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Strekalova, Business model concept: system analysis methodology. Proceedings of the A. Gertsen Russian State Pedagogical University, pp. 92-96 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rice, Business from scratch. Lean Startup method for quick testing of ideas and selection of a business model. Alpina Publisher (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Maurya, Running Lean. How to Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works.Published by O’Reilly Media, 3-6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gladstein, Canvas DUOistic business model [online], Available at: http://bizmodelgu.ru/tag/brian-gladstein/(2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Masyuk, Y.V. Baldina, Strategic partnership of state and business: global outsourcing and state franchising. Economy & Entreprenership, 12-3, 453-456 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.