SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- E. Zhilina, Tourism industry in 2018: key figures [online], Available at: https://rusunion.com/industriya-turizma-v-2018-godu-osnovnye-cifry/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rmaa Group, Blog about successful marketing strategies in Russia [online], Available at: https://russia-promo.com/blog/russia-in-the-world-travel-market (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tourism market in 2019: trends, risks, opportunities. Herald of Ator [online], Available at: https://www.atorus.ru/news/press-centre/new/45571.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tourism information portal Tur azbuka NEWS, Analysis of Russian domestic and foreign tourism in 2018 [online], Available at: https://ekec.ru/analiz-vnutrennego-i- vneshnego-turizma-rossiyan-v-2018-godu/(2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kulgachev, Global education monitoring report 2016. Science and educationing lobal processes, 1, 82-87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Buzni, A.A. Trenihina, On the institutional organization of active tourism. Scientific Almanac, 1(15), 48-53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- NAFI Analytical Center, The market of tourist services. Sociology. Statistics. Publications. Sector Report, 1(5), 79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Krasyuk, Y. Medvedeva, V. Baharev, G. Chargaziya, Evolution of strategies of retail and technological systems under broad digitalization conditions. International Scientific Conference “Digital Transformation on Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Service”. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, Strategic planning of the tourism development in small cities and rural territories as a tool for the development of the regional economy. MATEC Web of Conferences: International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”, 170 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Klochkov, E. Klochkova, I. Krasyuk, S. Krymov, D. Gasyuk, N. Akobiya, Infocom Technologies and Optimization: Trends and Future Directions. International Conference on Reliability, pp. 133-142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lavrova, V. Plotnikov, The development of tourism: the experience of Russia. MATEC Web of Conferences: International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”, 170 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thanamit, A. Kozlov, A. Teslya, Thai perceptions of Russia as a touristic destination between Thai tourists in generations X and Y. 31st IBIMA Conference, pp. 2163-2183 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Konnikov, O.A. Konnikova, T.V. Bogacheva, O.U. Yuldasheva, Regional development sustainability to global economic growth, Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, pp. 5226-5232 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Rozdolskaya, M.E. Ledovskaya, V.V. Lysenko, K.V. Evdokimov. The Mediating Role of the Scientific Elite. International Scientific Journal, 4, 48-55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bozhuk, N. Krasnostavskaia, T. Maslova, N. Pletneva, The problems of innovative merchandise trade in the context of digital environment. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 497 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Saenko, V.V. Prokhorova, O.V. Ilyina, E.V. Ivanova, Service management in the tourism and hospitality industry. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15(11), 207-217 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Klochkova, K. Evdokimov, Y. Klochkov, V. Samorukov, Methodology for reducing risk of underperformance of personnel functions. Engineering for Rural Development 17th International Scientific Conference, pp. 1213-1222 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Bozhuk, A.S. Krasnov, Methodics of research of cunsumers psychographic characteristics in the internet. Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS</i>, pp. 166-172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The market for online bookings: key trends in the industry [online], Available at: https://www.trn-news.ru/news/82827 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of Data Insight [online], Available at: http://datainsight.ru/PaymentEvolution2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.