SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- G.M. Azarenkova, R.O. Piskunov, M.I. Goikhman, Anticrisis regulation of economic entities cash flow. Kyiv: University of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine, pp. 125-127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Aref’eva, Anticrisis financial management of enterprise. Lviv: Ukrainian Academy of Printing, pp. 75-79 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bradley, Ch. Cowdery, Small Business: Causes of Bankruptcy [online], Available at: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.367.4484&rep=rep1&type= pdf (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bryan, G. Fernando, A. Tripathy, Bankruptcy risk, productivity and firm strategy. Review of Accounting and Finance, 12(4), 309-326 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Dikan, I.L. Nazarenko, Integrated method for determining the economic security level, risk assessment and probability of enterprises bankruptcy. Kharkiv, Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport, pp. 54-80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Elexa, L. Hvolkova, M. Knapkova, Anticrisis Management: Warning Signals Before Failure. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 98-111 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tobback et al., Bankruptcy prediction for SMEs using relational data. Decision Support System, 102, 69-81 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online], Available at: www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- О. Maslak, N. Grishko, K. Vorobiova, O. Hlazunova, The offshorization of economy: the present realities. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 – Strategic Partnership in International Trade, 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khomenko, K. Pryakhina, K. Latyshev, Prospects for development of Ukraine and EU in the field of renewable energy sources. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 – Milestones and Trends of World Economy, 61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 [Online], Available at: http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/at-a-glance- global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018-rankings/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bacik, J. Kloudova, J. Gonos, V. Ivankova, Management of Competitiveness and Economic Performance Based in the V4 Countries. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 73-88 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sebestova, R. Sperka, S. Cemerkova, Determinants of regional business environment in Czech Republic: an expert dilemma. Forum Scientiae Oeconomia, 4(4), 65-74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bartalosova, Rating of Innovation Performance and Competitiveness of the Visegrad Four in Comparison with the EU Member States. 17th International Scientific Conference on Finance and Risk 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotaskova, Z. Rozsa, The Impact of Selected Factors on the Quality of Business Environment Assessment in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, 6(2), 71-80 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Annual financial statements of enterprises, Stock market infrastructure development agency of Ukraine (SMIDA) [online], Available at: http:// www.smida.gov.ua/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.