SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- N. Baranov, Institutionalization in Russia: features of national model. Political Expertise: PolitEx, 3(4), 69-87 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Revenko, The US digital economy in the era of information globalization: current trends. The USA and Canada: Economics, Politics, Culture, 8(572), 78-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Masyuk, M.A. Bushueva, L.K. Vasyukova, A.E. Kiryanov, Platforms of digital experience and digital transformation in an innovative economy. Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Resonances Science” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Avramakis, J. Anchen, A. Raverkar, Digital ecosystems: extending the boundaries of value creation in insurance. Swiss Re Institute [online], Available at: https://www.swissre.com/institute/research/topics-and-risk-dialogues/digital-and-technology/Digital-ecosystems.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Strategy for the Information Society Development in the Russian Federation for 2017–2030, Presidential Decree # 203 of 9 May 2017 was approved [Google Scholar]
- V. Mesropyan, Digital platforms - a new market power [online], Available at: https://www.econ.msu.ru/sys/raw.php?o=46781&p=attachment (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Avdeeva, Analysis of the prospects for the development of the digital economy in Russia and abroad. Digital Economy and “4.0 Industry “: problems and prospects: works of the Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation, pp. 19-25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Bublik, I.I. Lukina, D.V. Chuvilin, T.A. Shafikov, R.F. Janusova, Development of the digital economy in the regions of Russia: problems and opportunities (for example, the Republic of Bashkortostan). Regional Economics and Management [online], Available at: https://eee-region.ru/article/5313/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Corallo, G. Passiante, A. Prertcipe, The Digital Business Ecosystem. Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, 41-42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Smorodinskaja, Network Innovative Ecosystems and Their Role in the Dynamization of Economic Growth. Innovations, 7(189), 27-33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jackson, What is an Innovation Ecosystem? [online], Available at: http://erc-assoc.org/sites/default/files/topics/policy_studies/DJackson_Innovation%20Ecosystem_03-15-11.pdf (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Stepanova, A.V. Ukhanova, A.V. Grigorishchin, D.V. Yakhyaev, Evaluating digital ecosystems in Russia’s regions. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 12(2), 73-90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sukharev, Institutional Change, Efficiency and Structure of Economy. Lambert Academic Publishing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology of development of the economy, industry and services in the conditions of digitalization/Ed. A.V. Babkin. SPb: Polytech-Press. DOI.10.18720/IEP/2018.6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Masyuk, Z. Chen, L.K. Vasyukova, Change management and digital transformations in the era of business digitalization. In the collection: The economy of the regions of Russia: current state and forecast prospects. A collection of articles based on the materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of teachers, graduate students, undergraduates of the Ivanovo branch of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, pp. 253-258 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Masyuk, M.A. Bushueva, L.K. Vasyukova, N.A. Mosolova, Innovative Managerial Decisions: Towards a Conflict-Compromise Approach. Precedings in 32nd IBIMA Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Shumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development. Russia, Moscow: Progress, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Moore, The Death of Competition: Leadership and Strategy in the Age of Business Ecosystems. N.Y.: Harper Business (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Wessner, Entrepreneurship and the Innovation Ecosystem. Policy Lessons from the United States. The Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Kleiner, System economy as a platform for the development of modern economic theory. Economic Issues, 6, 7, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Bragina, M.L. Irodov, A.V. Maslova, From network interactions to a network economy. Russia, Yaroslavl: MUBiNT (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Berezutsky, Informal aspects of the institutionalization of the Russian political elite. Management consulting, 5, 171-177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.