SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, P. Šuleř, Comparison of neural networks and regression time series in estimating the development of the EU and the PRC trade balance. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 – Milestones and Trends of World Economy, 61, 01031 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Golubova, The Statistical Analysis and Forecasting of Ukraine’s Export. Statistics of the Ukraine, 2, 6-12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E.P. Box, G.M. Jenkins, Time Series Analysis. Forecasting and Control (1976) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dzitsaki, Forecast of SARIMA models: An application to unemployment rates of Greece. American Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 4, 5, 136-148 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dzitsakis, P. Klareglon, Forecasting Unemployment Rates in USA Using Box-Jenkins Methodology. Internathional Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 8 (1), 9-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dvořáková, CZ GDP Prediction via neural networks and Box-Jenkins Method. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 – Strategic Partnership in International Trade, 39, 01005 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kozak, V. Matskul, T. Shengelia, Mathematical methods and models for master of economics. Practical applications (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online], Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.