SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M. Freel, Patterns of technological innovation in knowledge‐intensive business services. Industry and Innovation 13, 3 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Horváth, R. Rabetino, Knowledge-intensive territorial servitization: regional driving forces and the role of the entrepreneurial ekosystém. Regional Studies 53, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Miles, V. Belousova, N. Chichkanov, Innovation Configurations in knowledge-intensive business services. Foresight and STI Governance 11, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Klimek, Advanced business services in the global economy and the Visegrád Group economies. International Business and Global Economy 5, 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shearmur, D. Doloreux, Exploring Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: Knowledge management strategies (Palgrave Macmillan, London, 193-213, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jemaiyo, An assessment of the effectiveness of marketing strategies adopted by sugar manufacturing companies in Kenya. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences 4, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fiore, L. S. Niehm, J. L. Hurst, J. Son, A. Sadachar, Entrepreneurial marketing: Scale validation with small, independently-owned businesses. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness 7, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Borisavljevic, Relationship marketing: Exploring relational strategies in marketing. Relationship marketing: Ekonomski Horizonti 15, 3 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. P. Schmidt, D. L. Ralph, Marketing vineyards and their regions. The Business Review, Cambridge 22, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Corrocher, L. Cusmano, A. Morrison, Modes of innovation in knowledge-intensive business services evidence from Lombardy. Journal of Evolutionary Economics 19, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mohammed, B. B. Rashid, S. B. Tahir, Customer relationship management (CRM) Technology and organization performance: is marketing capability a missing link? an empirical study in the malaysian hotel industry. Asian Social Science 10, 9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Barwise, S. Meehan, Customer insights that matter. Journal of Advertising Research 51, 2 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tabaku, Z. M. Mersini, An Overview of Marketing Means used by Non-Profit Organizations: A Detailed Overview of NPOs Operating in the District of Elbasan. Journal of Marketing and Management 5, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miozzo, I. Miles, The relation between the internationalization of services and the process of innovation: a research agenda. Internationalization, technology and services (PREST/CRIC studies in science, technology, and innovation, Edward Elgar Publishing, 15-32, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wood, Urban development and knowledge‐intensive business services: Too many unanswered questions? Growth and Change 37, 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Huggins, The growth of knowledge-intensive business services: Innovation, markets and networks. European Planning Studies 19, 8 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dogramatzis, Biomarketing strategy and tactics 101: Part I of III. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology 18, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jannesari, H. Ghorbani, F. A. Haery, Effects of Managers’ Perception of Competition Intensity in the Industry and Marketing Capabilities on the Brand Performance (Computer Services Companies as Case Study). International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences 4, 2 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Keller, B. Fay, Word-of-mouth advocacy: A new key to advertising effectiveness. Journal of Advertising Research 52, 4 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Khan, The concept of’ marketing mix’ and its elements (a conceptual review paper). International Journal of Information, Business and Management 6, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.