SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- T. Fizza, A. M. Qaisar, Creative accounting and financial reporting: model development and empirical testing. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues 5(2), 544-551 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Castell, R., & Pasqualini, F. (1995). Audit commissioner. Paris: Economica [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Merchant, J. Rockness, The ethics of managing earnings: an empirical investigation. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 13(1), 79-94 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Naser, Creative financial accounting: Its nature and use. Prentice Hall, Hemel Hempstead, 272 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schipper, Commentary on creative accounting. Accounting Horizons 91-102 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- O. Amat, C. Gowthorpe. Creative accounting. Nature, Incidence and Ethical Issues 749, 19 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Remenatic, I. Kenfelja, I. Mijoc, Creative accounting – motives, techniques and possibilities of prevention. Ekonomski Vjesnik 31, 193-199 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Karim, R. Fowzia, M.M. Rashid, Perception gap analysis between external auditors and accountants in application of creativeaccounting techniques in Bangladesh. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting 6, 296-302 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lungu, V. Potecea, H. Rotaru, Techniques in creative accounting, Proceedings of 20th International Danube-Adria-Association-for-Automation-and-Manufacturing Symposium, Vienna, Austria, Nov 25-28, 2009, 1265-1266 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Dimitriu, M. M. Voinea, What lies behing creative accounting? Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Accounting and Management Information Systems (AMIS), Bucharest, Romania, Jun 12-13, 2013, 1123-1133 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analys is. Oeconomia Copernicana 9(1), 105–12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Adamko, E. Spuchlakova, K. Valaskova, The history and ideas behind VaR. Procedia Economics and Finance 24, 18-24 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Agarwal, P. Kwan, D. Paul, Merger and acquisition pricing using agent based modelling. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13(1), 84–99 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lynch, S. Bryant, J. Reck, Fradulent financial reporting: An update of SEC investigation. Journal of Forensic & Investigative Accounting 3, 116-148 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dobrodolac, L. Svadlenka, M. Cubranic-Dobrodolac, S. Cicevic, B. Stanivukovic, A model for the comparison of business units. Personnel Review 47(1), 150-165 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Herrmann, T. Inoue, Income smoothing and incentives by operating condition: An empirical test using depreciation changes in Japan. Journal of International Accounting, Auditting and Taxation 5, 161-177 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kovacova, T. Kliestik, Logit and probit application for the prediction of bankruptcy in Slovak companies. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy 12(4), 775–791 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.