SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- K. Valaskova, K. Kramarova, B. Kollar, Theoretical Aspects of a model of credit risk determinationCredit risk. Advances in Education Research 81, 401-406 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija 52, 22-32 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, K. Kramarova, Analysis of market performance in the European Union and Slovakia. Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. Rajecke Teplice, Slovakia, 834-844 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Bolton, V. Machova, M. Kovacova, K. Valaskova, The Power of Human–Machine Collaboration: Artificial Intelligence, Business Automation, and the Smart Economy. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13, 51–56 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fielden, M. Grupac, P. Adamko, How Users Validate the Information They Encounter on Digital Content Platforms: The Production and Proliferation of Fake Social Media News, the Likelihood of Consumer Exposure, and Online Deceptions. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations 10, 51–57 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sadaf, J. Olah, J. Popp, D. Mate, An Investigation of the Influence of the Worldwide Governance and Competitiveness on Accounting Fraud Cases: A Cross-Country Perspective. Sustainability 10, 1-11 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kargol-Wasiluk, A. Wildowicz-Giegiel, The quality of public finance in the light of tfiscal governance concept:implications for the European Union countries. Equulibrium Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy 13, 411-426 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Conley, S. Goncalves, Ch. Hansen, Inference with Dependent Data in Accounting and Finance Applications. Journal of Accounting Research 56, 4, 1139-1203 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liskowsky, M. Minnis, A. Sutherland, Economic Growth and Financial Statement Verification. Journal of Accounting Reserach 55, 4, 745-794 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Godsell, M. Welker, N. Zhang, Earnings Management During Antidumpling Investigations in Europe: Sample-Wide and Cross-Sectional Evidence. Journal of Accounting Research 55, 2, 407-457 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-N. Barrot, E. Loualiche, J. Sauvagnat, The Globalization Risk Premium. Journal of Finance 74, 5, 2391-2439 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Restrepo, L. Cardona-Sosa, P. E. Strahan, Funding Liquidity without Banks : Evidence from a Shock to the Cost of Very Short-Term Debt. Journal of Finance 74, 6, 2875-2914 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lau, The economic consequences of business sustainability initiatives, Asian Pacific Journal of Management 36, 937-970 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Barrot, E. Loualiche, J. Sauvagnat, The Globalization Risk Premium, Journal of Finance 74, 2391-2439 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hromcova, P. Agnese, Globalization, welfare, and the attitudes toward higher education, Economic Modelling 81, 503-517 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.