SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- E. Hardingham, J. Vrbka, T. Kliestik, J. Kliestikova, Will cognitive technology-driven automation lead to economic growth?, Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 13–18 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fox, Drive-in theatres, technology, and cultural change, Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13, 24–39 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Meilă, Regulating the sharing economy at the local level: How the technology of online labor platforms can shape the dynamics of urban environments, Geopolitics, History, and International Relations 10, 181–187 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Group, GDP (current US$) World Bank national accounts data, and OECD National Accounts data files. [Online]. Available: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ny.gdp.mktp.cd (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Central Intelligence Agency, The World Factbook Stock of Broad money. [Online]. Available: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/235.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meadowcroft, Encyclopædia Britannica. Sustainability, [Online]. https://www.britannica.com/science/sustainability (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cheever, C.I. Campbell-Mohn, Encyclopædia Britannica. Environmental Law/Sustainable development, [Online] https://www.britannica.com/topic/environmental-law/Principles_of_environmental-law#ref750231 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gapminder. Gapminder tools. Interactive global statistics visualization tool. [Online] https://www.gapminder.org/tools/#$state$time$value=1948;&marker$color$which=time&use=indicator&scaleType=time&spaceRef:null;;;&chart-type=bubbles (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lavinsky, Pareto Principle: How To Use It To Dramatically Grow Your Business. [Online] https://www.forbes.com/sites/davelavinsky/2014/01/20/pareto-principle-how-to-use-it-to-dramatically-grow-your-business/#158971f73901 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Alvaredo, L. Chancel, T. Piketty, E. Saez, G. Zucman, World Inequity Report 2018, Executive Summary, 9 [Online] https://wir2018.wid.world/executive-summary.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Davies, R. Lluberas, A. Shorrocks, Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook 2018, The global wealth pyramid, 20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thompson, Trends in Global Wealth Inequality and Poverty, [Online] https://revisesociology.com/2017/01/06/global-wealth-inequality-trends/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Oxfam, AN ECONOMY FOR THE 1%, [Online pdf-file] https://www-cdn.oxfam.org/s3fs-public/file_attachments/bp210-economy-one-percent-tax-havens-180116-en_0.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Minderoo Foundation Pty Ltd, Global Slavery Index, Global Findings, [Online] https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/global-findings/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Alcaraz, L. Susaeta, E. Suarez, C. Colon, I. Gutierrez-Martinez, R. Cunha, F. Leguizamon, S. Idrovo, N. Weisz, M. F. Correia, J. R. Pin, The human resources management contribution to social responsibility and environmental sustainability: explorations from Ibero-America, International journal of human resource management 30, 3166-3189 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lau, The economic consequences of business sustainability initiatives, Asian Pacific Journal of Management 36, 937-970 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Barrot, E. Loualiche, J. Sauvagnat, The Globalization Risk Premium, Journal of Finance 74, 2391-2439 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hromcova, P. Agnese, Globalization, welfare, and the attitudes toward higher education, Economic Modelling 81, 503-517 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Siekelova, I. Podhorska, Provision of trade credit under the conditions of globalization, 16th international scientific conference of Globalization and its socio-economic consequences, Rajecke Teplice, Slovakia, 2005-2013 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Skare, M. Porada-Rochoń, Tracking financial cycles in ten transitional economies 2005–2018 using singular spectrum analysis (SSA) techniques, Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy 14, 7–29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Meilă, The social structure of cities: The multidimensional nature of urban inequality, Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management 6, 115–120 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Grybaitė, J. Stankevičienė, An empirical analysis of factors affecting sharing economy growth, Oeconomia Copernicana 9, 635–654 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.