SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- T. Hendel, Leadership style and choice of strategy in conflict management among Israeli nurse managers in general hospitals, Journal of Nursing Management, 13, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Celuch, H.J. Bantham, J. C. Kasouf, The role of trust in buyer-seller conflict management, Journal of Business Research. 64, 1082-1088 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Heller, E. Mohlin : Observations on Cooperation, The Review of Economic Studies, 85, 2253-2282 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Karam, J. Hu, R.B. Davison, M. Juravich, J.D. Nahrgang, S.E. Humphrey, S.D. DeRue: Illuminating the ‘Face’ of Justice : A Meta-Analytic Examination of Leadership and Organizational Justice, Journal of Management Studies, 56, 134 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Akerlof, R.E. Kranton, Economics and Identity The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 115, 715 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Boies, J. Fiset, H. Gill : Communication and trust are key : Unlockingthe relationship between leadership and team performance and creativity The Leadership Quarterly 26, 1080 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Lieberman & J. F. Henry, Lessons from the Alternative Dispute Resolution Movement, The University of Chicago Law Review, 53 424-439 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Carden, Workplace conflict strategies : Conflict coaching versus mediation, Journal of Conflict Management, 6, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bercovitch & R. Jackson Negotiation or Mediation?: An Exploration of Factors Affecting the Choice of Conflict Management, International Conflict Negotiation Journal, 17, 59-77. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Fink, Some conceptual difficulties in the theory of social conflict. Journal of Conflict Resolution, XII, 413-458 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A. Caputo, G. Marzi, M.M. Pellegrini, R. Rialti, Conflict management in family businesses. A bibliometric analysis and systematic literature review. International Journal of Conflict Management, 29, 519 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rahim, Managing Conflict in Organizations, (4th ed. Tylor & Francis, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.F Ott, P. N. Ghauri Brexit negotiations: From negotiation space to agreement zones. Journal of International Business Studies 1-13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saeed, S. Almas, M. Anis-ul-Haq, G. Niazi: Leadership styles: relationship with conflict management styles. International Journal of Conflict Management, 25, 214-225 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. De Pree, Leadership is an Art. (Currency Book Doubleday, New York 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ábrahám, M. Eörsi, Pereskedni rossz! –Mediáció: a szelíd konfliktuskezelés-It is bad to litigate ! Mediation-the gentle conflict management. (Budapest, Minerva, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Lederach, Proposing for Peace Across Cultures (Syracuse University Press, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Seyr, A. Vollmer.: Socio-moral climate, debate, and decision comprehensiveness interplay for team innovation. International Journal of Conflict Management, 25, 105-123 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Calabresi, The Costs of Accidents, a legal and economic analysis, (Yale University Press, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Nies, Rambo, Lawyering: The Need for Civility in Civil Litigation IDEA 1, 1-2. (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.