SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- Official website of the European Union [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the European Central Bank [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the National bank of Slovakia [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, J. Belas, K. Kocisova, T. Kliestik, Comparison of selected methods for performance evaluation of czech ans slovak commercial banks. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 18, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Matudova, T. Corejova, M. Valica, Economic Sustainability in a Wider Context: Case Study of Considerable ICT Sector Sub-Divisions. Sustainability, 10, 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, J. Kliestikova, A. Krizanova, Consumer perceptions of private label products: an empirical astudy. Journal of Competetiveness, 10, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Musa, L. Debnarova, Z. Musova, P. Kristofik, Gender equality and corporate governance in slovakia. E&M Ekonomie a management, 20, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Janoskova, P. Kral, An in-depth analysis of the summary innovation index in the v4 countries. Journal of competitiveness, 11, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rostetska, S. Naumkina, Paradigms of european integration processes in the eu, visegrad group, and ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5, 3 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Heller, R. Warzala, The effects of entering the eurozone on other central and eastern european countries in relation to poland. Journal of competitiveness, 11, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Konstantakopoulou, M. G. Tsionas, Measuring comparative advantages in the Euro area. Economic modelling, 76, 260-269 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurucz, Economic and political factors affecting attitudes of Slovakia and Hungary towards the future of the EU. Economic Annals-XXI, 172, 28-31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kliber, P. Pluciennik, Euro or not? Vulnerability of Czech and Slovak economies to regional and international turmoil. Economic Modelling, 60, 313-323 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dandashly, A. Verdun, Euro adoption in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland: Laggards by default and laggards by choice. Comparative European Politics, 16, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.