SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||History of Education, Learning and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- W. J. Potter, Media Literacy. Thousand Oaks (Sage Publication, London, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Literacy: A UNESCO Perspective (2003),http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0013/001318/131 817eo.pdf. Accessed 14 Jul 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Garner (ed.), High-Level Colloquium on Information Literacy and Lifelong Learning (2006), https://www.ifla.org/files/assets/wsis/Documents/hig h-level-colloquium.pdf. Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Morgan, in Teaching the Media: International Perspective, ed. by A. Hart. (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New Jersey, 1998), pp. 145–167 [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Turkle, Life Behind the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet (Simon & Schuster, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Buckingham, Watching Media Learning (Falmer Press - Gage, Canada, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Buckingham, Child. Geogr. 5(1-2), 43–54 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. McLuhan, Understanding Media: Intentions of Man (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tyner, J. of Med. Lit. 1 (146), 4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Andersen, in: Children and Media: Image. Education. Participation, ed. by C. von Feilitzen, U. Carlsson (1999), pp. 139–162 [Google Scholar]
- B. Duncan, Media Literacy Resource Guide. Ontario Ministry of Education and the Association for Media Literacy (Queen’s Printer for Ontario, Toronto, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Moore, The Case for Screen Education in Canadian Schools (Canadian Education Association, Toronto, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. McLuhan, The Mechanical Bride: Folklore of Industrial Man (Vanguard Press, New York, 1951) [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Stewart, J. Nuttall, Screen Education in Canadian Schools (Canadian Education Association, Toronto, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- K. Uing, What is the Internet literacy? The handbook on the freedom of mass information on the Internet (Wien, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Media literacy resource guide, intermediate and senior divisions (Ministry of Education, Ontario, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Caron, Centre for Youth and Media Studies (Montreal, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gonnet, Education aux medias: Les Controversies fecondes (CNDP, Hachette, Paris, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.