SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Methodology of Learning, Education and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- UE, Union Europea, Recommendation 2006/962/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 18 December, on key competences for lifelong learning (2007) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Proposal for a council recommendation on key competences for lifelong learning (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The 10 skills you need to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (2017). [Google Scholar]
- The New Ukrainian School. Conceptual Principles of Secondary School Reform (2016). https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/zagalna%20ser ednya/nova-ukrainska-shkola-compressed.pdf . Accessed 27 Oct 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Action Plan for the Implementation of STEM Education in Ukraine for 2016-2018 (2019), https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B 3 m2TqBM0APKQ mc4LUd2MmVFckk/view. Accessed 05 May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rakov, Matematychna osvita: kompetentnisnyi pidkhid z vykorystanniam IKT (Mathematical Education: A Competent Approach Using ICT). (Fact, Kharkiv, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tarasenkova. Mathematics at home school 11, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jaworski, J. Matthews. Developing teaching of mathematics to first year engineering students. Teaching Mathematics and Its Applications 30 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jaworski Research practice into/influencing mathematics teaching and learning development: Towards a theoretical framework based on co-learning partnerships. Educational studies in mathematics 54 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jaworski, Theory and practice in mathematics teaching development: Critical inquiry as a mode of learning in teaching. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education 9 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Niss, Competencies and educational description. Education 9 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Astafieva, D. Bodnenko, V. Proshkin, Information Technologies and Learning Tools 71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Astafieva, D. Bodnenko, V. Proshkin, in Poster of the 15th International Conference on ICT in Education, Research and Industrial Applications. Integration, Harmonization and Knowledge Transfer, Kherson State University, Ukraine, 12-15 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Goncharenko, Economical and mathematical methods and models in the system of training students of economic majors. Didactics of mathematics: Problems and Investigations 36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Michelsen, Mathematical modeling is also physics interdisciplinary teaching between mathematics and physics in Danish upper secondary education. Physics Education 50 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zulkarnaen, Why is mathematical modeling so difficult for students? AIP Conference Proceedings 2021, 060026 (2018). doi:10.1063/1.5062790 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zeidmane, Development of Mathematics Competences in Higher Education Institutions. International Journal Of Engineering Pedagogy 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Niss, The Danish “KOM” project and possible consequences for teacher education. In Educating for the future: Proceedings of an international symposium on mathematics teacher education, Malmo University, Sweden, 5–7 May 2003. [Google Scholar]
- The tasks for the determination of students’ mathematical competency. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZUqL p9EXn35NFtXgHgtf_heQvrPYHNB8LNmcjuKZbj4KA9A/viewform. Accessed 08 Jan 2016 [Google Scholar]
- PISA 2018 Results PISA, OECD Publishing, Paris I: (2018), http://www.oecd.org/pisa/. Accessed 03 Dec 2018. [Google Scholar]
- T. Zadorozhnia, Y. Krasiuk, Physical and Mathematical Education 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferri, N. Mousoulides, in Abstracts of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education, Dublin City University, Ireland, 1–5 Feb 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.