SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- Aldrich, F. K. (2003). Smart homes: past, present and future. In Inside the smart home (pp. 17-39). Springer, London. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beckett, G. H., & Slater, T. (2018). Project-Based Learning and Technology. The TESOL encyclopedia of English language teaching, 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Coyle, D.: 2007, Content and language integrated learning: Towar ds a connected research agenda for CLIL pedagogies, The International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism 10:5, 543-562. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coyle, D.: 2008, CLIL: A pedagogical approach from the European perspective, in N. Van Deusen-Scholl & N. Hornberger. (eds.), Encyclopedia of Language and Education, Volume 4: Second and Foreign Language Education (2nd ed.), (97-111). Springer, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Dooly, M. (2013). Promoting competency-based language teaching through project-based language learning. In Competency-based language teaching in higher education (pp. 77-91). Springer, Dordrecht. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gibbes, M., & Carson, L. (2014). Project-based language learning: an activity theory analysis. Innovation in language learning and teaching, 8(2), 171-189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kusmayadi, Y., & Suryana, Y. (2017). Improving students’ factual report writing skill by using content and language integrated learning (CLIL) method. Indonesian EFL Journal, 3(1), 21-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MAHONEY, J. (2019). Student perceptions of soft CLiL lessons in a Japanese junior high school. 自然・人間・社会= Nature-people-society, Science and the humanities: 関東学院大学経済学部・経営学部総合学術論叢, (66), 13-28. [Google Scholar]
- Marsh, D. (1994). Bilingual Education & Content and Language Integrated Learning. International Association for Cross-cultural Communication, Language Teaching in the Member States of the European Union (Lingua) University of Sorbonne. Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Moss, D., & Van Duzer, C. (1998). Project-Based Learning for Adult English Language Learners. ERIC Digest. [Google Scholar]
- Uemura, T., Gilmour, G. J., & Costa, L. F. (2019). Testing the Water: Implementing a Soft CLIL Approach for Future Global Engineers at a Japanese University. In Content and Language Integrated Learning in Spanish and Japanese Contexts (pp. 175-201). Palgrave Macmillan, Cham. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.