SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- E. Kaneko, M. Park, I. Wilson, Y. Heo, D. Roy, T. Yasuta, A. Nicholas, J. Blake, English curriculum innovation for computer science majors in the Japanese EFL context: From needs to tasks, in Proceedings of IEEE International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm), Toronto, ON, pp.84-89 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Durscheid, C. Frehner, Email communication, in S. Herring, D. Stein, T. Virtanen (eds.) Handbook of Pragmatics of Computer-Mediated Communication. De Gruyter Mouton, Berlin, pp.35-52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Felix-Brasdefer, Email openings and closings: pragmalinguistic and gender variation in learner-instructor cyber consultations. in E.A. Soler and M. Safont-Jorda (eds.), Discourse and Language Learning Across L2 Instructional Settings. Brill Academic Publishers, Amsterdam/New York (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savic, J. Prag, 124, 52-72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Economidou-Kogetsidis, J. Prag. 43, 13, 3193-3215 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mey, Pragmatics: An Introduction. Blackwell, Oxford (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. LoCastro, Pragmatics for language educators: A sociolinguistic perspective, Routledge (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ishihara, A. Cohen, Teaching and Learning Pragmatics: Where Language and Culture Meet. Longman, London (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Biesenbach-Lucas, Lang. Learn. Tech. 11, 2, 59-81 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Maynard, S. Leicher, Pragmatic annotation of an academic spoken purposes, in E. Fitzpatrick (ed.), Corpus linguistics beyond the word: Corpus research from phrase to discourse, Rodopi, Amsterdam (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kallen, J. Kirk, SPICE-Ireland: A User’s Guide. Clo Ollscoil na Banriona, Belfast (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Leech, M. Weisser, in Generic speech act annotation for task-orientated dialogues’, in D. Archer, P. Rayson, A. Wilson, and A. McCenery (eds.), Proceedings of Corpus Linguistics, 28-31 March 2003, Lancaster University, United Kingdom, pp.441-446 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tono, Learner Corpora: Design, development and applications. in D. Archer, P. Rayson, A. Wilson, and A. McCenery (eds.), Proceedings of Corpus Linguistics 28-31 March 2003, Lancaster University, United Kingdom, pp.800-809 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brown, S. Levinson, Politeness: Some Universals in Language Use, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hudson, E. Detmer, J.D Brown, Developing Prototypic Measures of Cross-Cultural Pragmatics, University of Hawai’i Press, Honolulu (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Blum-Kulka, E. Olshtain, App. Ling. 5, 3, 196-213 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Stamatis, Failure mode and effect analysis: FMEA from theory to execution. ASQ Quality press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Olson, D. Dursun, Advanced data mining techniques, Springer Science & Business Media (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wolfe, N. Shanmugaraj, J. Sipe., Bus. Prof. Comm. Quart. 79, 4, 397-415 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.