SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- S.G. Vorovshchikov, O.A. Lyubchenko, Pedagog. Educ. Sci. 1, 7-11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Vorovshchikov, Pedagog. Educ. Sci. 5, 4-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Zvereva, A. N. Ganicheva, Family pedagogy and home education of children of early and preschool age (Yurayt Publishing House, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Lvova, O.A. Lyubchenko, Bul. Moscow City Pedagog. Univ. Series Pedagog. Psy. 1(35) 89-96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Savenkov, A. S. Lvova, O. A. Lyubchenko, Modern high technol. 8, 218-222 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, O.V. Tsaplina, A.N. Ganicheva, Monitoring of the main educational programs of preschool education: teaching aid (Publishing house of VITITSART, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Podymova, V.A. Slastenin, Pedagogy: textbook and workshop for secondary vocational education (Publishing house Yurayt, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lyubchenko, A.S. Lvova, Humanit. Soc. Sci. 4, 127-134 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Caprar, B. Do, J.M. Bartunek, S.L. Rynes, Academy Manag. Learn. Educ. 15(2), 207-231 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lyubchenko, A.S. Lvova, Yu.A. Popov, A.P. Kaitov, Teaching practice in undergraduate and graduate courses: concept, content, methodology: teaching aid. (Publishing House “Pero”, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, O.V. Tsaplina, N.B. Polkovnikova, P.V. Smirnova, N.S. Murodhodzhaeva, T.D. Savenkova, The development of figurative thinking of a preschooler in the process of visual modeling (SIC ART, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rupcic, Lear. Org. 27(2), 173-180 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.