SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Project Management of School|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- E. Gentile, S.A. Imberman, Journal of Urban Economics 71(1), 1-17 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. McCarthy, N. Nathan, K. Hope, R. Sutherland, R. Hodder, Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 22(2), 94-95 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mukhina, E.S. Mukhina, Costumology 2(4), 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.F. Zhukovskaya, L.N. Selivanova, Youth and Science: Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology 3, 34-38 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Belozerova, O.O. Parfyonova, School everyday life: youth about school uniforms and clothes. Youth of the Ulyanovsk region as an object of socio-humanitarian analysis: analytics, research, opinions (Ulyanovsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rovira, J.L. Domingo, Environmental Research 168, 62-69 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rovira, M. Nadal, M. Schuhmacher, J.L. Domingo, Environmental Research 140, 308-316 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, K. Kannan, Science of The Total Environment 710, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilder-Smith, A. Lover, P. Kittayapong, G. Burnham, Medical Hypotheses 76(6), 861-862 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Shershneva, S.G. Sunaeva, News of higher educational institutions. Technology of the textile industry 3(261), 79-82 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Dunaevskaya, E.B. Koblyakova, G.S. Ivleva, R.V. Ievleva, Fundamentals of applied anthropology and biomechanics: textbook for high schools (MGUDT, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17916-86, Interstate Standard. Figures of girls are typical. Dimensional signs for designing clothes (with Changes No. 1, 2) (IPK Publishing House of Standards, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17917-86. Interstate standard. The figures of the boys are typical. Dimensional signs for designing clothes (with Changes No. 1, 2). (Standartinform, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Shershneva, S.G. Sunaeva, Sewing industry 5, 42-44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Prado-Leon, R. Avila-Chaurand, E.L. González-Munoz, Applied Ergonomics 32(4), 339-345 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sumarni Mohd, K. Muhammad Amir, S. Ibrahim Md, I. Mohd Rodi, M.G. Izzuna Mudla, I. Nurziyana, Tropical biomedicine 23(2), 148-154 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Widyanti, M. Mahachandra, H.R. Soetisna, I.Z. Sutalaksana, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 61, 37-46 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Sunaev, T.S. Rafutdinov, Internet for startup crowdfunding, In the collection: Modern information technologies in education, science and industry, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference: 3rd international competition of scientific and scientific-methodological works, International Academy of Informatization, Moscow, Russia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Thaichon, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 34, 38-47 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.