SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of School|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- M.E. Augustine, C.A. Stifter, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology 63, 54-64 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Briki, Personality and Individual Differences 120, 112-117 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Foroughi, M. Iranmanesh, D. Nikbin, S.S. Hyun, Telematics and Informatics 43, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Giunta, A.R. Iselin, J.E. Lansford, N. Eisenberg, M. Gerbino, Journal of Adolescence 64, 124-135 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Guez, H. Peyre, M. Le Cam, N. Gauvrit, F. Ramus, Intelligence 71, 32-40 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Mrazek, E. D. Ihm, D. C. Molden, M. D. Mrazek, J. W. Schooler, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 79, 164-180 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Seufert, Educational Research Review 24, 116-129 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Thomas, Intelligence 69, 200-212 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. White, L. J. Graham, S. Blaas, Educational Research Review 24, 55-66 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wirthwein, S. Bergold, F. Preckel, R. Steinmayr, Learning and Individual Differences 73, 16-29 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, Psychology of children’s giftedness (Yurayt Publishing House, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Morosanova, I.N. Bondarenko, Diagnostics of human self-regulation (KogitoCenter, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.Sh. Gabdreeva, Self-regulation of mental states: psychological technologies and diagnostics (Otechestvo, Kazan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Konopkin, Psychological mechanisms of regulation of activity (Lenand, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Larionova, 6(6A), 59-66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tsaplina, Psychological and pedagogical support of potentially gifted children. Psychology of giftedness and creativity: Collection of scientific papers of participants of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference, 5-6 November, Moscow, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.