SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Project Management of School|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- N.A. Alekseev, Personality-oriented training. Issues of theory and practice: Monograph (Publishing House of the Tyumen State University, Tyumen, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Bulygina, F.V. Monakhov, E.A. Cheremisova, Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy 9, 67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kulikova, Izv. Volgogr. State Ped un-y. Ser.: Pedagogical sciences 9(94), 39–43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Papikyan, AV. Obmoina, The state of the education system in modern Russia and its relevance. Education: past, present and future: materials of the III Intern. scientific conference, Krasnodar, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation No. 1089 “On the approval of the federal component of state educational standards of primary general, basic general and secondary (complete) general education” (March 5, 2004) Available at: http://www.edu.ru/documents/view/61154/ [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Matveev. The concept of the structure and content of education in physical education at school. Physical Culture: education, training, training 6, 2-5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 751 “On the National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation” (October 4, 2000) Available at: https://rg.ru/2000/10/11/doktrina-dok.html [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Matveev, Theoretical and methodological foundations of the formation of the subject “physical education” in a comprehensive school: diss ... doc. ped Sciences (NSU n.a. P.F. Lesgaft, St. Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Matveev, On the problem of the methodological support of innovative educational programs in physical education. “Education and training of young children”: Collection of scientific articles (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Matveev, Bulletin of sports science 1, 71-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 889 “On Amending the Federal Basic Curriculum and Sample Curricula for Educational Institutions of the Russian Federation Implementing General Education Programs” (August 30, 2010) Available at: http://www.edu.ru/documents/view/50069/ [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Golovanova, Young scientist 12(59), 437-442 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Oleinikova, A.A. Muravyev, Yu., N. Konovalova, Modular technologies: design and development of educational programs (Infra-M, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Egan, C. Webster, G. Stewart, Evaluation and Program Planning 72, 106-117 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Nielsen, Evaluation and Program Planning 76, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.