SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- E.V. Menshikova, M.V. Verkhovskaya, E. T. Sakharova, Knowledge Management in Quality Management System, in Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), Seville, pp. 712–718 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Izotkina, Operational and Economic Requirements of Innovative Products Designed to Pre-pare Business Plans, in Innovation Management and Education Excellence Vision 2020: from Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), Seville, pp. 2098–2104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Petrenko, A.A. Emykova, Inventory management in the strategic management of an organization, Vestnik sovremennykh issledovanii 12(27), 352–355 (2018) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Polyakova, T.V. Zhivaeva, ABC Analysis as Method of Controlling of Inventory Management, Innovative Development of Economy 5 (41), 106–112 (2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiseleva, et al., The Importance of Customers’ Character Accentuations, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS), 19, 318–328 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukinskiy, Models and Methods of the Theory of Logistics (Textbook, Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Т.А. Kulagovskaya, Development of Economic and Mathematical Model of Inventory Management of Material Resources, Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics 5(43), 50–53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Matushevich, Primenenie ABC-analiza pri upravlenii zapasami. Siberian Financial School, 5(130), 78–82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Golovina, Management of integration of foreign management analysis techniques to assess the effectiveness of assortment policy. Management in Russia and abroad 1, 35–41 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kulakova, A.B. Kulakov, Formation of an enterprise inventory management strategy based on the ABC-XYZ matrix. Financial management 20(206), 23–35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.