SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- R. Pillai, An empirical study on the role of HR practices in knowledge sharing with special reference to IT / ITeS firms, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(6), 3814–3818 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Baydenko, Competence approach in design of the State Educational Standard of Higher Professional Education. Moscow 114 (2005) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Mihaylova, Development of test materials (Tomsk: Publishing house TPU, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Mihaylova, M.G. Minin, E.A. Muratova, Assessment tools development in educational programs design (Tomsk: TPU, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Lyubyatinskaya, V.B. Romanyuk, Tools of knowledge and skills estimation of accounting and economic services of oil and gas companies, Siberian financial school, 6(83), 122–125 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Romanyuk et al., Systematic approach in petroleum personnel competence assessment, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 43, 012090 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.