SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- Zäch, S., Baldegger, U. (2017). Leadership in start-ups. International Small Business Journal: Researching Entrepreneurship, 2017, 35, pp. 157-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cogliser, C. C., Brigham, K. H. 2004. The intersection of leadership and entrepreneurship: Mutual lessons to be learned. The Leadership Quarterly, 15 (6), pp. 771-799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blank, S., Dorf, B. 2012. The start-up owner᾽s manual. The step-by-step guide for building a great company. K&S Ranch Publishing Division. ISBN-10: 09849993032. [Google Scholar]
- Graham, P. 2013. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2013/12/16/what-is-a-startup/. [Google Scholar]
- Kets de Vries, M. R., Miller, D. 1986. Personality, culture, and organization. Academy of Management Review, 11(2), pp. 266-279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hambrick, D. C., Mason, P. A. 1984. Upper echelons: The organization as a reflection of its top managers. Academy of Management Review, 9(2), pp. 193-206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Timmons, J. A., Spinelli, S. 2008. New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century. 8. ed. London: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 978-0-0733-8155-8. [Google Scholar]
- Butler, T. 2017. Hiring an entrepreneurial leader. Harvard Business Review, 2 (March-April 2017), pp. 85-93. [Google Scholar]
- Bussgang, J. 2017. Are you suited for a start-up? Harvard Business Review, 6 (November-December 2017), pp. 150-153. [Google Scholar]
- Gooty, J., Gavin, M., Johnson, P. D., Frazier, M.L, & Snow, D. B. 2009. In the eyes of the beholder: Transformational leadership, positive psychological capital, and performance. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 15 (4), pp. 353-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gumuslouglu, L., Ilsev, A. 2007. Transformational leadership, creativity, and organizational innovation. Journal of Business Research, 62 (4), pp. 461-473. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Tsui A. & Xin, K. 2011. CEO leadership behaviors, organizational performance, and employees’ attitudes. The Leadership Quarterly, 22 (1), pp. 92-105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belbin, R. M. 1993. Team Roles at Work. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- Belbin, R. M. 2010. Management Teams: Why They Succeed or Fail. 3rd ed., Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- Fisher, S. G., Hunter, T. A., Macrosson, W. D. K. 2000. The distribution of Belbin team roles among UK managers, Personnel Review, Vol. 29 No. 2, pp. 124-140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dulewicz, V., Higgs, M. J. 2003. Design of a new instrument to assess leadership dimensions and styles, Henley Working Paper Series No. HWP 0311, Henley Management College, Henley-on-Thames. [Google Scholar]
- Batenburg, R., Walbeek, W. Van, Maur, W. 2013. Belbin role diversity and team performance: is there a relationship? Journal of Management Development, 2013, 32(8), pp. 901-913. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.