SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- FutureBrand, online at https://www.futurebrand.com/uploads/Country-Brand-Index-2014-15.pdf (2015-2019) [Google Scholar]
- Global Footprint Network, online at http://data.footprintnetwork.org/#/? (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, online at https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_13_1035 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vision of Humanity, online at http://visionofhumanity.org/indexes/global-peace-index/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Institue for Econoics and Peace, Global Peace Index. online article at http://economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/GPI-2016-Report_2.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Boffey, Slovakian journalist investigating claims of tax fraud linked to ruling party shot dead. online article at https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/slovakian-journalist-investigating-claims-of-tax-linked-to-ruling-party-shot-dead (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The world bank, online at https://www.doingbusiness.org/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Unesco. online at https://whc.unesco.org/en/about/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jablonská, T. Pôbiš, G. M. Timčák, Beer tourism in Slovakia. Institute of Geotourism. FBERG, Technical University of Kosice (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Matlovicova, The Culinary Tourism in Slovak case study of the traditional local milk products in the regions of Orava and Liptov. GeoJournal of Tourism and Geosites, Oradea – Gdansk, 12, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Statista, online at https://www.statista.com/statistics/515696/inbound-tourism-most-visited-uk-regions-united-kingdom/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Visit Britain. online at https://www.visitbritain.com/gb/en (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Apimed, online at https://www.apimed.sk/o-firme/ocenenia?lang=en (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lyra, online at https://www.lyrachocolate.com/en (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Cheregi, Bianca-Florentina, Nation Branding in Transition Countries: A Multimodal Analysis of Romania and Moldova Tourism Campaigns. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation 14, 4, 81-106 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Zemanek, Nation Branding in Contemporary Taiwan. A Grasroots Perspective. Culture, Theory and Critique 59, 2, 119138 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Miazhevich, Nation branding in the post-broadcast era: The case of RT. European Journal of Cultural Studies 21, 5, 575-593 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dubinsky, Analyzing the Roles of Country Image, Nation Branding, and Public Diplomacy through the Evolution of the Modern Olympic Movement. Physical Culture and Sport. Studies and Research 84.1: 27-40 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Sataøen, Sub-sector branding and nation branding: the case of higher education. Corporate Communications: An International Journal (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Echeverri, E. ter Horst, G. Molina, Z. Mohamad, Nation Branding: Unveiling Factors that Affect the Image of Colombia from a Foreign Perspective, Tourism Planning & Development (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vodopianova, L. Korobeynikova, Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Kul’turologiya i iskusstvovedeniye. Tomsk State University Journal of Cultural Studies and Art History 35, 215–221 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fernández, J. Antonio, P. Azevedo, M. Jose, Determinants of tourism destination competitiveness in the countries most visited by international tourists: Proposal of a synthetic index. Tourism Management Perspectives (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maričić, M.Bulajić, Z. Radojicic, V. Jeremic, Shedding Light on the Doing Business Index: a Machine Learning Approach. Business Systems Research Journal, 10, 73-84 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kilimova, Quality of life as a human development determinant in the context of economic instability. Economic Annals-ХХI, 157, 59-61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.