SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- S.K. Gural, Т.О. Krasnopeeva, V.М. Smokotin, S.N. Sorokoumova, Goals, tasks, principles and content of individual foreign language educational trajectories based on the latent characteristics of the students, Language And Culture, 47, 179-196 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kuklina, A.I. Shevchenko, The formation of intercultural competence in a professionally oriented information educational environment of the university, Language and Culture, 47, 197-216 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Samerkhanova, Humanistic bases of creation of uniform information and educational space of higher education institution in the conditions of development of information society. Bulletin of Minin University, 2, 375-381 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Bardina, S.G. Dolzhenko, E.A. Yurinova, Formation of foreign language communicative competence among students of non-philological training profiles through content-based active speaking technology, Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, 8 (4), 7-25 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kuklina, A.I., Shevchenko How to make professionally oriented educational environment of intercultural and professionally oriented character, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 131, 71-81(2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Baryshnikov, V.L. Bernstein, Formation of professional communicative intercultural competence: generalization of experience, search for methodological solutions, Language and Culture, 43, 136-147 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Technology of designing key and subject competencies, Internet-magazine “Eidos” (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Design technology for key and subject competencies. Innovations in a comprehensive school. Teaching methods, Collection of scientific works, 65-79 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Gural, O.A. Obdalova, Conceptual basis for developing an educational environment for teaching intercultural communication, Language and Culture, 4 (20), 83-96 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ginetsinsky, The problem of structuring the global educational space, M.: Pedagogy, 3, 10-15 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, The system of teaching a foreign language on individual trajectories based on modern information and communication technologies, Foreign languages at school, 5, 2-11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Popova, T.V. Ovsyannikova, Formation of intercultural communicative competence and mediator position among university students in a multicultural educational space, Innovations in Education, 6, 68-83 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Krasnopeeva, M.I. Gromov, Analysis of statistical methods on plurilinguistic quantitative data, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Bartosh, Modern educational trends in multimedia teaching of foreign languages, University Herald, 6, 2-14 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Brett Best, Simone C.O. Conceição, Transactional distance dialogic interactions and student satisfaction in a multi-institutional blended learning environment, European Journal of Open, Distance and E-Learning, 20 (1), 139-153 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Magen-Nagar, M. Shonfeld, Attitudes, openness to multiculturalism, and integration of online collaborative learning, Educational Technology & Society, 21 (3), 1-11 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chanpet, K. Chomsuwan, E. Murphy, Online project-based and formative assessment, Technology, Knowledge and Learning, 1-21 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kostina, Model of mixed learning and its use in teaching foreign languages, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Ser. Humanities, 1 (2), 141-144 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. de Runze, S. Faiz, A.A. Cherif, Smart learning environment: Teacher’s role in assessing classroom attention. Research in Learning Technology, 27, 56-67 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Mayer, Research of didactic systems with use of methods of computer modeling, Psychology, sociology and pedagogy, 7 (34), 37-42 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.