SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- N.A. Astashova, S.K. Bondyreva. A.P. Smantser, Development of the axiosphere of the future teacher in the dialogue space of modern education. Education and Science, 20 (7), 32-67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bagdasarova, Cultural and educational space in a multi-ethnic macro-region. News of universities. North Caucasus region. Social Sciences, 2, 9-13 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Vyaznikova, Mentality in the axiological space of society. Russia in the world community: the semantic space of the dialogue of cultures: materials of the International Forum “Eastern Vector of Migration Processes: Dialogue with Russian Culture, Khabarovsk, November 16-17, 89-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Karabulatova, The transformation of the mentality of the modern Russian multi-ethnic region as a phenomenon of tolerance. Humanitarian problems of migration: socio-legal aspects of the adaptation of compatriots in the Tyumen region, 1, 31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Stolyarenko, Fundamentals of Psychology. (Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Padun, N. Tarabrina, Mental trauma and basic cognitive schemes. Moscow Psychotherapeutic Journal, 1, 121-141 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yasvin, Educational environment: from modeling to design. (Moscow: Smysl, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ignatova, “Tufts” and “clusters” of management. School management, 24, 17-20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.U. Soldatova, S.V. Chigarkova, E.V. Kulesh, M.Yu. Tikhomirov, Ethno-social and personality predictors of the direction of intercultural communication among residents of Russian cities with different ethnic composition of the population. Psychological research (electronic journal), 11 (62) (2018). Available at: http://psystudy.ru/index.php/num/2018v11n62/1650-soldatova62.html [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Gozhev, Anthropology of education and social conflict. (St. Petersburg: Publisher, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Lurie, Modeling regional educational systems. (Moscow: Gardariki, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Poshtareva, Features of education in an ethnically diverse environment. Secondary vocational education, 6, 59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Safarova, Interaction as an interdisciplinary scientific category: an overview of approaches to understanding the essence. Modern science-intensive technologies, 10-1, 170-174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Davydov, World in multiethnic Russia through languages, education, culture. Professional Issue, 7-9 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Slobodchikov, Anthropology of education. School technologies. 3, 3-8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pavlenko, Acculturation strategies and models of identity transformation among migrants. Psychology of refugees and forced migrants: experience of research and practical work. 25-39 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ward, The ABC of Acculturation. Psychology and Culture. 657-709 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Triandis, Culture and social behavior. Moscow: Forum. 135-143 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Falunina, The problem of studying actual strategies of interaction of cultures in modern education. Problems of socio-economic development of Siberia. 4 (6), 115-117 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kulesh, Theoretical training sessions at the stage of students’ adaptation in secondary and higher educational institutions “From self-determination to self-government”. (Khabarovsk: Publishing House FESHU, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.