SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- V.I. Karasik, Language of the Social Status ,p. 333(M.: GNOSIS, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Adler, International Dimentions of Organisational Behaviour, South-Western College Publishing Ohio, 275-276 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Geerts, The Interpretation of Cultures, p. 124 (New York, Basic Books, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Bryskina, The model of bilingual / bicultural language education at higher school. Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta, 3 (83), 123-131 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Brown, Breaking the language barrier, p. 184 Yarmouth, ME: Intercultural Press (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, The components of the pedagogical technology, p. 192. (Moscow: Pedagogics, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Znikina, D.V. Sedykh, Organization of students’ training of foreign-language professional communication in bilingual educational environment. (Problems of modern pedagogical education), series “Pedagogics and Psychology”, 56 (3), 49-56 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ignatova, Pedagogical factors of spiritual and creative personality foundation in educational process, p. 365 (Krasnoyarsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abdulhanova-Slavskaya, Activity and consciousness of a personality as a subject of activity. Psychology of personality in sociological society. Activity and personal development, p. 183 (Moscow: Science, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Akopyanc, Communicativ and pragmatic aspects of training process at higher school Universitetskie chteniya, Part III (6-13, Moscow Pedagogics: PGLU (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fransis Woodcock, The unblocked manager. A practical guide to self development, p. 320 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lebedeva, Social psychology of ethnic migration, p. 195 (Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Lomov, Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology, p. 444 (Moscow: Science, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Lambert, Education Exchange and Global Competence, p. 231 (New-York, Council on Educational Exchange, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Timonin, Conceptual background of social and pedagogical providing of students’ professional foundation at the University, p. 216 (Kostroma, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Slobodchikov, Educational environment: realization of educational purposes in the cultural space. New values of education, 7, 177-184 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Serikov, Personality approach in education: the concept and technologies, p. 152 (Volgograd, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Irwing, Culture shock: negotiating feelings in the field. Anthropology Matters Journal, 9 (1), 11 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klarin, The technology of education: ideal and reality, p. 180 (Riga: Experiment, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Parry, Culture, literacy and learning English, p. 270 (Porsmouth, NH. Boghton / Cook, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Krylova, Culture of education. The Cultural factor, p. 272 (Moscow: National Education, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Mayer, C.D. Cobb, Educational policy on emotional intelligence: does it make sense? Educational psychological review, 12 (2), 163-183 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hymes, Gumperz J., Models of the Interaction of Language and Social Life Directions in Social linguistics: the Ethnography of Communication, 35-71 (New York, 1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.