SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- R.I. Salakhova. Actualization of the formation of a value attitude towards the Motherland among young people. Current problems of science and education, 1, 208-214 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Danilyuk, A.M. Kondakov, V.A. Tishkov, The concept of spiritual and moral development and education of the personality of a citizen of Russia in the field of general education: project (Moscow: Prosvescheniye, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Mukhina. Developmental psychology: phenomenology of development, childhood, adolescence, p. 456 (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sukhomlinsky, I give my heart to children, p. 288. (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Ushinsky, Selected Works of the Book. 3. Man as a subject of education: Experience of pedagogical anthropology, p. 557 (N. Novgorod, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Halperin, Lectures on psychology, p. 397 (Moscow: Book House University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lutovinov. Military-patriotic education of Russian youth, p. 170 (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Novitskaya, Monitoring of patriotic education in kindergarten and primary school, p. 154 (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Savinova, Education of the subject position of a younger student in the system of value relationships to the world, Herzen’s readings. Primary education, 4 (1), 91-96 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Pomerantseva, The main components of socialization and individualization of primary schoolchildren in a modern socio-cultural society, Vestnik of Minin University, 6 (3), 8-18, DOI: 10.26795 / 2307-1281-2018-6-3-8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Galchenko, Features of the motivational structure of civic engagement in adolescents with different status of civic identity, Vestnik of Minin University, 7 (3), 8-26 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gryaznova, I.A. Treushnikov, S.M. Maltseva, Alarming trends in the system of Russian education: analysis of the opinions of scientists and educators, Prospects for Science and Education, 2 (38), 47-57, doi: 10.32744 / pse.2019.2.4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kluckhohn, Values & value-orientations in the theory of action: An exploration in definition and classification, In T. Parsons & E. Shils (Eds.), Toward a general theory of action, 388-433. (Cambridge, MA: Havard University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Roccas, L. Sagiv, S.H. Schwartz, A. Knafo, The big five personality factors and personal values, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 28, 189-201 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Schwartz, Universals in the structure and content of values: Theoretical advances and empirical tests in 20 countries, In M.P. Zanna (Ed.) Fdvances in Experimental Social Psychology, 25, 1-65 (Orlando, Fl: Academic, 1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Shilova, To the teacher about the education of schoolchildren, p. 132 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state educational standard of primary general education, p. 53 (Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kolesova, S.K. Tivikova, O.A. Zimina, Dramatization as a means of forming functional reading literacy of primary schoolchildren, School technologies, 3, 71-77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kolesova, E.G. Gutsu, N.N. Demeneva, E.V. Kochetova, T.V. Mayasova, Research of reading literacy of younger students at the present stage of education development, Prospects for Science and Education, 2 (44), 240-254, doi: 10.32744 / pse.2020.2.19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivanova, V.A. Kalyulina, E.V. Minaeva, Effective means and techniques for the formation of cognitive interest in younger schoolchildren, Prospects for Science and Education, 6 (30), 70-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.