SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- K.A. Barannikov, S.N. Vachkova, M.Yu. Demidova, I.M. Remorenko, O.A. Reshetnikova, Education Bulletin. About the regulation of the contents of education at the current stage of the restructuring of the education system in the Russian Federation, 14, 69-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Remorenko. I.B. Shiyan. O.A. Shiyan. T.G. Shmis. T.N. Levan. Ya.Ya. Kozmina. E.V. Sivak. The Key issues of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard of Preschool Education based on the results of a study taking advantage of “scales for a comprehensive assessment of the education quality in preschool educational institutions”, Modern preschool education, 2 (74), 16-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.O. Filatova Innovative aspects of speech therapists’ training in the XXI century. The Teacher of the XXI century. 3 20-26 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Corrective rhythmics for preschoolers with mental retardation issues. Education and upbringing of children with developmental disorders, 3, 48-53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Anders. W.S. Barnett. A. Engel. M. Taguma. Early childhood education and care policy review (Norway - OECD Publishing, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Emilson, I. Pramling Samuelsson, Documentation and communication in Swedish preschools Early Years, 34, 2 175-187, access mode: http://dx.doi.org/. DOI: 10.1080/09575146.2014.880664 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Vermeer, M.H. van I. Jzendoorn, R.A. Carcamo, L.J. Harrison, Quality of Child Care Using the Environment Rating Scales: A Meta-Analysis of International Studies, International Journal of Early Childhood, 48 (1), 33-60 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zachopoulou Grammatikopoulos, V. Gregoriadis, A. Gamelas, A. Leal, T, Pessanha, M. Barros, S. Liukkonen, J. Loizou, E. Henriksen, C. Sanders, L. Olesen, L. Ciolan, Comparing aspects of the process quality in six European early childhood educational settings, 6th International Conference of Education. Research and Innovation. Conference abstracts (Seville, Spain, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Plyuta-Voitsekhovska, Yu.O. Filatova, The Modern trends in speech therapy diagnostics and correction are the theme of the international conference on speech therapy. Defectology, 1, 88-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Almazova, G.V. Babina, Yu.O. Filatova, A feature article on the scientific school of Professor L.I. Belyakova. Education and upbringing of children with developmental issues, 1, 43-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hulstijin. P. Van Lieshout. H. Peters On the measurement of coordination, Speech Motor Control and Stuttering 211-230 (ed. by H. Peters, et al., Elsiver Science Publishers, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ward & K. Scaler Scott (Eds.) Cluttering: A Handbook of Research. Intervention and Education; Hove and NY., 307 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Conture, Stuttering: Its Nature. Diagnosis. and Treatment (Needham Heights, MA 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Loginova. Modern challenges of specialists’ training in the field of special needs education, Bulletin of the Cherepovets State University, 1 (28), 12-19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Serebryakova, G.R. Shashkina, Development of the lexical and grammatical system in differently abled young children in the context of inclusive education. Challenges of contemporary training of teachers, Collection of scientific works: - Yalta: RIO GPA, 67 (4), 341-345 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, Neuropsychological approach to the study of developmental shortcomings of children with early organic lesions of the central nervous system. Specialized psychology, 3, 32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, I.A. Kutkova, The specifics of the structure of the communicative potential of the personality of preschoolers with challenges in communicative-speech development. Modern scientist, 2, 62-65 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Prikhodko. O.V. Yugova, Psychological and pedagogical diagnostics of developmental disorders in children of the first years of life, Specialized education, 2 (42), 85-93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Curriculum for students of the Speech Therapy Department 2019-2020 ISOiP GAOU VO MGPU, access mode: https://d.mgpu.ru/plan/update?id=862 [Google Scholar]
- I. Froumin, I. Remorenko, from the “best-in-the world” soviet school to a modern globally competitive school system. In the compendium: Audacious Education Purposes. How Governments Transform the Goals of Education Systems, Collected articles 233-250 (Cambridge, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Remorenko, T.F. Dubova, M.L. Churaeva, N.I. Maksimov, E.V. Karavaeva, E.N. Kovtun, S.V. Korshunov, V.L. Petrov, N.M. Rozina, E.B Belov, B.A. Sazonov, From the federal state educational standards to university programs. Higher education in Russia, 8-9, 3-11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.O. Filatova, V.S. Demekhina, Special Pedagogy and Psychology: Traditions and Innovations (about the All-Russian Scientific Conference of Young Scientists at Moscow State Pedagogical University), Education and upbringing of children with developmental disorders, 5, 33-38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- St. K.O. Louis, Y. Filatova, M. Coşkun, S. Topbaş, S. Özdemr, D. Georgieva, E. Mccaffrey, R.D. George, Identification of cluttering and stuttering by the public in four countries, International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 12 (6), 508-519 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.