SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- K.V. Plankin, Formation of a culture of safety of student youth in the process of cultural and leisure activities: dis Cand. ped. Sciences, 169 (Kazan State Institute of Culture, Kazan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A Zinoviev, Formation of a healthy lifestyle among students of a technical university in the process of physical education: dis Cand. ped. Sciences, 213 (St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Alezirej, Technology of formation of a healthy lifestyle of bachelor students in the educational environment of higher education in the Republic of Iraq: dis Cand. ped. Sciences, 176 (Maykop, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Okulova, Methods of forming a culture of a healthy lifestyle among university students through mastering the discipline “Life Safety”, Teacher of the XXI century, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 21, 2015 N 30 (as revised on June 18, 2019) “On the federal target program” Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for 2016-2020” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National project “Health” [Electronic resource], Access mode: URL http: // futurerussia.gov.ru/zdravoohranenie (date of treatment 09/16/2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Abaskalova, Formation of the foundations of the culture of a healthy and safe lifestyle of students - a component of personality socialization, Formation of a healthy lifestyle for children and adolescents: traditions and innovations, 2, 10-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Aizman, Health of participants in the educational process as a criterion the effectiveness of health-preserving activities in the education system, Domestic and foreign pedagogy, 5 (26), 72-82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Antropova, G.G. Manke, G.V. Borodkina, Risk factors and health status of students, Healthcare of the Russian Federation, 3, 53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Bazaar, Child of man. Psychophysiology of development and regression, 296 (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bezrukikh, Psychophysiology of a Child: Textbook, 144 (Voronezh: Publishing House NPO “MODEK”, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Weiner, Remedial physical culture: textbook, 424 (Moscow: FLINT, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Lubysheva, Actualization of control technologies in physical education and sports personnel training system, TaPPC, 11, 95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Andryushchenko, Axiological aspects of the formation of a healthy lifestyle student youth: the experience of regional research, Theory and practice of physical culture, 4, 44-46 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Khlebnikov, Physical culture as a component of a healthy lifestyle, Modern social and humanitarian research: theoretical, methodological and applied aspects: a collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International scientific and practical conference, 2, 135-139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Belykh, Strategies for improving students’ physical education, Theory and practice of physical culture, 10, 97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Bolotin, Substantive and organizational aspects of the formation of healthy lifestyle skills among university students, Theory and practice of physical culture, 6, 18-20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.