SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- V.A. Krutetsky, E.G. Balbasova, Pedagogical abilities, their structure, diagnostics, conditions of formation and development, p. 109 (Moscow: “Prometheus”, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Gonobolin, Aboutsome mental qualities of the teacher’s personality, Psychology Issues, 1, 110-112 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shcherbakov, About the methodology and methods of studying the psychology of labor and the personality of the teacher, Work Psychology and Teacher Personality, 1, 3-30 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastenin, Pedagogical Axiology, p. 293 (Krasnoyarsk: Siberian State Technological University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Anurin, Value orientations and their influence on the formation of needs, Sociology of Higher Education, 9, 116-129 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrovsky, The concept of building a subject-developing environment, p. 61 (Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Questions of Genesis and self-regulation of cognitive and professional activity, New research in psychology, 1, 19-28 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Pavlenkovich, Professional and Personal development of students of pedagogical institutes (on the example of students of art-graphic faculty), Pedagogical education and science, 11, 82-83 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Epaneshnikov, Realization of a quasi-professional environment in the professional training of school teachers, Kazan pedagogical journal, 4, 76-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Shamsutdinova, M.D. Muminov, Professional psychology as a tool for developing professional and personal qualities of future teachers, Achievements in science and education, 8, 87-88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Pavlenkovich, V.P. Strokov, Structural and functional model of development of visual andpedagogical abilities of students of art and graphic faculties, Pedagogical education and science, 5, 80-84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Active learning in higher school: a contextual approach, p. 207 (Moscow: “Science”, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Problems of General psychology, Collected works, p. 504 (Moscow: “High School”, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- K.A Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, Activity and psychology of personality, p. 224 (Moscow: “Science”, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bakshaeva, A.A. Verbitskii, Psychology of student motivation, p. 184 (Moscow: “Logos”, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Filatova, The essence and the main components of the innovation environment in institutions of higher professional education, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 6, 231-240 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, The problems of system genesis of professional activity, p. 185 (Moscow: “Science”, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.